Bendigo And Surrounds Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kleiny,

Id be up for coming around and doing a few brews with everyone tasting a few beers and such.

By the way Hello to all the brewers in bendigo. My names Keiron i live out Kangaroo Flat. only been doing kits for about 4 months or so. I havent thought about AG at all would love to see how its done.

Cheers,
Keiron

Kleiny

Id be up for a weekend of brewing an meeting you guys.
Just need somewhere to crash for the night.
Whats your firewood supplies like up there, could kill two birds one stone.
Any way will keep a look out at this thread.

Reg

Maybe we should look at doing a brew day.

Use what we can to get a cube each out of the day. Sometime over the school Holidays

I will put my shed and brew gear up. Just need a day, something to eat, a few beers and a recipe.

Swap sounds good xmas in July

Hey Kleiny,

Jeez the next couple of weekends sound like they'll be busy, but I'm sure if we put our minds to it, we can work out a plan... I am also available weekdays while school holidays last. As far as recipes go, that's pretty flexible. The main thing I suppose is to meet a few brewers and share ideas and techniques. For myself I had been thinking on the lines of another spiced pumpkin beer for the colder weather and xmas in July time. The chocolate porter is also planned, but we'll see how that goes (first attempt at what seems like a tricky style :unsure: ).

Let us know what you think! If it's not do-able in the short term I'm sure we'll work it out for another time.

Im brewing next tuesday the 21st

Going to do a double batch of Traditional Bock some for me and some for the VIC christmas swap (should be great lagered until then)

Anybody in town drop me a pm and you can come around for a beer and a chat

Just went into Bendigo Wine and Spirits and they have 70 new beers (they said) getting put out tomorrow...

go in the afternoon the guy said and you'll have a nice selection to choose from.. I've got four dark beers to try.. the first one isn't fantastic :)

Bendigoanddistrictsbrewclub.jpg

Bendigo and Districts

This is your call to form a brew club.

The inaugural meeting will be held @ 1930 on one of the following dates: Fri 28/8, Tues 8/09/2009 @ Kleiny's Bar. (please advise of your preference).

I have at least 8 names (all to be pm) and think it would be a great time to form a club.

Come along and have your say on how it will be run.

The first night will be about bringing a couple of your beers for judging and deciding on how we want our club to work.

Any Q's Message me.

Kleiny

can I use that B.A.D picture in my signature...

Bendigoanddistrictsbrewclub.jpg

Bendigo and Districts

This is your call to form a brew club.

The inaugural meeting will be held @ 1930 on one of the following dates: Fri 28/8, Tues 8/09/2009 @ Kleiny's Bar. (please advise of your preference).

I have at least 8 names (all to be pm) and think it would be a great time to form a club.

Come along and have your say on how it will be run.

The first night will be about bringing a couple of your beers for judging and deciding on how we want our club to work.

Any Q's Message me.

Kleiny

For sure you can im gonna

good stuff kleiny hope you have more luck getting something moving than what ive heard with the werribee area crew

Yep

I just figured i would give it a crack now that i have a few names.

It doesn't really worry me if i only get 2 or 3 its all about crapping on about brewing and getting some feedback on beers and equipment.

Kleiny

Best of luck Kleiny. Will support if/when the opportunity arises. All is quiet on the ballarat front - hoping to turn that around somewhat when my brewshed gets built.

The meeting will be

Tues 8/09/2009
as this seems to be when most can make it.

at my place is golden square PM me if you dont know where i am.

Kleiny

I wont have any beers this time around, but by next meet up should have some ag, almost have all the gear. now all I need to do is learn how to brew :)

I wont have any beers this time around, but by next meet up should have some ag, almost have all the gear. now all I need to do is learn how to brew :)

This will be the place the learn some tricks.

AG= myself, gava, Brenthor
Biab= Hashie

Plus you will sample some brews from me (4 kegs on tap) and others. (just bring along what you can)

If you cant bring beer dont worry its only to get feedback from fellow brewers.

Im really looking for suggestions on how we want our brew club to work (bi-monthly, Seasonly) and what ventures we should could up too.

Kleiny

Kleiny, I would love to come along and be involved - sounds wonderful! I can bring a couple of different beers along for tastings, but of course won't be able to drink very much on the night. I have to get up 5:30am for work in the morning, which is terible! It will be great to finally meet some of the local brewers.

Awesome that you can make it notung

So far i have about 6-8 people coming

As ive said to others the meetings are not about getting hammered they are about chatting to obsessed brewers and getting feedback on your beers.

The first meeting is about how we want the club to operate.

see you on the 8/9/2009 at 1930

I will PM out my address soon

Kleiny

As ive said to others the meetings are not about getting hammered they are about chatting to obsessed brewers and getting feedback on your beers.

yea best leave that to us on the vic swaps ;)

yeah im a little worried about that vic swap :) lucky my missus can pick me....

hye guys.. im shattered i couldn't make the first meeting.. have to setup our mobile server rack for training we have tomorrow :(

how'd it go?

-gav

Latest posts

Back