Beertickers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what these bearded ratebeer.com freaks need - an audience!

Just what these bearded ratebeer.com freaks need - an audience!

Great_British_Beer_Festival.jpg

Atleast they dismiss lagers...!!!! :ph34r:

I've been beerclicking for a whiles now. NO beard though.

+1 (albeit infrequently)
Does a mo count?

I have started a debate on my blog. Gazza Prescott has coined in to try and defend himself.

BTW - Prescotti has recently started his own brewery. Steel City Brewing, from Sheffield

I woke up this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, and in a moment on pride/disgust/horror realized my beard has reached CAMRA-weirdo proportions. There is a fine line between beerticker and CAMRA folk and homeless nutcases. Now that I think about it I bet there'd actually be a fair overlap if you plotted CAMRA vs. Bum on a venn diagram.....

Has anyone seen this at all ?
It was released at the end of last year, but obviously didn't get a run or a mention down this part of the world.

Doc

I've not seen it, but it looks like you can have it landed in Aus for 12.50 (~A$25). Might be worth ordering.

I've not seen it, but it looks like you can have it landed in Aus for 12.50 (~A$25). Might be worth ordering.

mmmm, could be.

Also see that Maynard Keenan (lead singer from Tool and A Perfect Circle) has just released a film about starting a winery in Arizona. Movie page here
Looks interesting.

Doc

What kind of tool do you have to be to live out in the desert and make wine?
:lol:

I think I might check this out. Although I'm not a big fan of wine (I don't like it) except for Port I do like all things fermentation.

Cheers for the hot tip.

anything Maynard has something to do with is worth a look...
let me know if you get a look at it Doc

There is also a fine line between CAMRA activist and terrorist.

Hahaha, love it.

I was at a CAMRA real ale festival in London last year and it was a bloody awesome experience, I did see quite a few fundamentalist nutcases but they are good for a laugh. I was there with SWMBO but she ended up going home early and let me do my thing, well worth it of anyone gets a chance.

I might have to "Acquire" thing movie and check it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Bast

Latest posts

Back