Beerfest 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember guys - entries close on this Saturday - so make sure you get your entries down to one of the nominated entry points.

It will be a great weekend - so I SWMBO will give you a leave pass, come on down to Mirboo North and join the festivities. Still places available if you would like to have a go at judging or stewarding.

Cheers

Brendo

Bumpity bump!

Entries close on Saturday @ 12PM. Make sure you get them in! :icon_chickcheers:

Less than 24 hours to go some must be anxious even itchy :icon_drunk:
Heading up and looking forward to a well maintained golf course, good company and great tastings, should I mention the host, what a bunch>>>>>>>>
GRAND RIDGE/MELBOURNE BREWERS.>>>>>

Heading up and looking forward to a well maintained golf course, good company and great tastings, should I mention the host, what a bunch>>>>>>>>

Dont get too excited over a brew comp or you'll get pulled up by the Wadey Police!! :ph34r:

Yay ... got a leave pass after all. See you all up there.

Results up anytime soon Brendo. :D

Results up anytime soon Brendo. :D

haven't seen them myself yet mate - will make some noise tomorrow.

Great weekend - good spread of brewers from different clubs, good beers and good times.

If you didn't go up this year - make sure you do next time!!

Brendo

G'day all,

I've got the results double checked and will put them up shortly - you would not believe how bad some judges math can be after a few beers :)

Score sheets will get out to most people in the next fortnight.

Cheers!

Andy

Great weekend - good spread of brewers from different clubs, good beers and good times.
If you didn't go up this year - make sure you do next time!!
Brendo

You got that right brendo! The best thing about the whole weekend was the absence of Diacetyl! :lol:

you would not believe how bad some judges math can be after a few beers

I hope that wasn't me Andy! :ph34r: I'll just blame it on the strong ales or cross checking your handy work! :p

Latest posts

Back