Beer Week (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1: iamozziyob x 4
2: mmmyummybeer x 2
3: 2much2spend x 2
4: Wolfy x 1
5: Jace x 2
6: DU99 x 2
7: StraussyStrauss x 1
8: hughman666 x 2
9: ArnieW x 1

17 tixs

:icon_cheers:

Just spoke to Stevie (bar manager) and have the tickets put aside, i will pre pay for the tickets for people listed here on Tuesday next week.

I can either mail the tickets out or you can collect from the Bar at the venue, your choice.

You can either deposit the ticket money to an account or sort me out on the day if your preference is to collect at the venue, again the choice is yours.

Yob

Actually it might ne better to collect at the venue rather than trust it to aus post?

Capture.JPG

:icon_chickcheers:

Got everyones tickets sitting right here

:icon_drunk:

ed: (selected) Tickets can still be put aside at the bar, call Stevie or any of the other helpful staff there on 03 9429 5066.. or otherwise ordered elsewhere :unsure:

Also, is still an open bar on the day so designated drivers or others who want to come but not join in are welcome and can still get entry.. just no paddle, food or are in the running for the raffle..

Yob

Awesome, I'll just fix you up for both tickets on the night then mate?
Your completely right about this pub I try and get down there whenever I'm out in that area, its rad!

bloody good night meeting brewer's from all over the place..fantastic beer's and food..well to those who organized this ..

Just got home from Home Brewer to Pro Brewer, had an awesome night.

Got to have a great chat with Brendan from Feral about Watermelon Warhead and he was very open and informative about how they got it so very sour, also mentioned that it was actually only about 1.8% or so abv not the 2.9% it was meant to be. When they planned it they forgot to take in to account how much water would be added form the watermelons bring the abv right down.

Was great to speak with passionate professional brewers that are still really home brewers at heart.

Was an enjoyable evening, thanks to iamozziyob for arranging tickets, the venue and others for organizing it and the brewers who were there on the night.

Also had a good night. Good to meet some other home brewers also. Jealous of the bloke who won the crisp but he may be coming round to learn how to use it yet!

was an EPIC night indeed... Hanging now for the sweet... sweet offerings on Sat..

and no Im not posting what it is.... ITS ALL MINE!!!!

Yob

Wow what a awesome night.
Thanks heaps Yob for organizing the tickets for us. We had an absolute ball, couldn't get any better the beers where sensational, food was delicious but most of all the company was sensational, there is nothing quite like spending the night talking to so many passionate brewers whether they be home brewers or professional. But I would like to extend a big thank to the professional brewers for taking the time out of there busy schedules in joining us and inspiring us in making more beer.

BIG CHEERS I SAY :icon_chickcheers:

... so the GBW wrap up was at the GB last night with the most stirling Tap list Ive ever done seed at that fine establishment with Sierra Nevada on Tap (Meh) along with a host of other wiked beers.

I chatted (at length I suspect) to the Ferral Boys and even managed to get a bit of feedback on one of my beers from them..

Was an EPIC night and good to see them all relaxing after what must have been a massive week for them.

Yob

Latest posts

Back