Beer Review-cleanskin Premium

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried these clear skin beers today and was very surprised on how good it was for $33 bucks a carton. I rate Hahn Premium my No1 fav beer but could quite easily sink a carton of these when my beer budget is stretched... something Hahn Premium cuts into quickly.

Snatchy said:
I tried these clear skin beers today and was very surprised on how good it was for $33 bucks a carton. I rate Hahn Premium my No1 fav beer but could quite easily sink a carton of these when my beer budget is stretched... something Hahn Premium cuts into quickly.
No affiliation etc.

macca31 said:
Saw the premium clean skin at a bottleshop tonight while out at dinner, it was 2 bucks a stubby so i thought i would try one, apparently it is a Korean Beer Highto or something, i didn't quite catch it, no preservatives either apparently. Not a bad drop.
premiumbeerlover said:
Hi Folks,

Only new here and was doing a search on the Premium Imported Cleanskin Beer, i have done some digging around on this beer as in Queensland it is going great guns, it is distributed by a company in Orange NSW and has been designed for the independant hotel owners and retail groups to have a point of difference against the chain dominance. The beer is 100% naturally brewed with Cascade Hops and is preservative free. Its 4.5% ALC/VOL and in 330ml bottles, brewed by the Hite Brewery in Korea, most places around are selling it for $30.00 per ctn. There is a website for the beer and it is
www.premiumcleanskinbeer.com.au

it takes you to the supplier so i suppose if you email them they can advise you of its location.

Cheers
PBL
gmac said:
I bought a carton from First Choice in Capalaba in Brisbane. Awesome stuff. 4.5% lager, imported from Korea, $29 carton. Good for my uni student budget. Just wish Australian brewers can get their beer that cheap.
Only bad thing about it is it's not a twist top - but then again, Crownies aren't either, so I feel a bit posh hahaha.

G
Snatchy said:
Four posters, four first posts.

Hmm.

Persistent little bugger isn't he. Wouldn't be the Australian distributor by any chance would he?
Picks some snazzy user names at any rate.

Macca, gmac and snatchy all sound legit. I would have believed if there was a simmo thrown in for good measure.

Ha - nice pick up boys.
Regardless - I had some of these cleanskins at a work mates farewell the other day. Also made in Korea, but not sure if it mentioned Hite on the label. A quick google and it seems it is a Hite beer, from memory of the label in the google images.

Seriously, it was a great quaffer. It reminded me of Carlsberg, when I was in Denmark. Really enjoyed it with our (edit spelling) Thai meal and for the price, its great value. It was a BYO restaurant.

This guy might be trying to get all sneaky and I dont like that, but I like the beer as a lawn mower, smash a few in quick on a hot day etc.

No affiliation and >1000 posts !! before mentioning Hite :D

Didn't even know there was cleanskin beer, I've learnt something today. Well that's my day done then, still to early for a beer though....

Snatchy said:

Piss off with your stupid plugs for your crap!. This type of advertising makes me not want to buy the beer. Do you also email spamming everyone to increase their size of the penis? Dodgey at best!

Those posts read exactly like 'guerilla' marketing crap.

I bet their textbooks think we are the type of people others will listen to about beer recommendations.

That one with the website listed is so transparent, it's pathetic.

Piss off marketing idiots.

I'm going pour out all my kegged beer and run to the store to buy this wonderful product. Stop picking on the 1 post members they seem very genuine.

Yeah come on!
give em a break!

seems-legit-7.jpg

Robbo2234 said:
Yeah come on!
give em a break!

seems-legit-7.jpg
Today's project is decided, I'm off to source a cleanskin box

Regardless of the guerilla marketing campaign, is there anywhere in NW Tas that sells these.

It is getting extremely expensive buying VALE:IPA in 4 packs and the range isn't that good. The tassie locals brews are either average, expensive or both. And Boags is cheaper in brisbane than here. Maybe something like this will be good, so I can drink a Vale, then sit down for a session on these.

Until I'm stocked up with homebrew and then the marketing can go away.

treefiddy said:
No affiliation etc.
No affiliation except I like beer in general.. What is this the beer inquisition. I just googled the brand and came across this post, joined and added my opinion FFS

@ QldKev So quick to judge... Just giving my first impressions of the beer. I also like Duvel, erdinger, etc, etc.

Great way to attract new members. Anyway the beer is cheap and tastes alright. Probably mid scale on our shed beer chart.

Snatchy said:
No affiliation except I like beer in general.. What is this the beer inquisition. I just googled the brand and came across this post, joined and added my opinion FFS
It's the Internet!
Who bothers to join a forum just to add their opinion??
That's like going to the bank to withdraw money! Hiring a hooker for a foot rub!
Such a waste of effort!

QldKev said:
Piss off with your stupid plugs for your crap!. This type of advertising makes me not want to buy the beer. Do you also email spamming everyone to increase their size of the penis? Dodgey at best!
Mate..... Your post has taken me back some what. For a pro member like yourself to respond like that to a new member is not good at all.

"Pro" just means you gave the board money.

But Kev's alright. He's just made some assumptions about your motivations.

Stick around and you'll be telling n00bs to do a search FFS in no time.

Back