Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who follow this thread will surely be interested in this BYO article on its 2006 label contest winners.

Some good ones for sure, but our boys', just like the Socceroos, can mix it with the best.

Those who follow this thread will surely be interested in this BYO article on its 2006 label contest winners.

Some good ones for sure, but our boys', just like the Socceroos, can mix it with the best.

After looking at those labels our guys like Franko 'sh$t on them' big time <_< only a few come close :( IMO, most here would agree I am sure.

Not entirely Bindi. While they may not look totally traditional per se some of those American ones are quite thoughtfully original. :)

OTOH yes, some look like the dog's breakfast too. :ph34r:

This one made me laugh. Should gain a little empathy from all of us. :lol:

Warren -

dienes06.jpg

Off topic in a major way but I notice you've had to update your on tap section after Saturday night Bindi :)

No more Chinook Overload...

Very true Warren <_< I laughed at that one also, it's the gold, silver and bronze winners that IMO were dull.

The winners all seemed to have an art related aspect, two very painting inspired ones.

Perhaps that's what caught the judges eye this year, rather than more 'traditional' style labels.

Clearly beauty is in the eye of the beerholder as the saying goes :)

I certainly didn't understand the honourable mention for a couple. I thought they were fairly ordinary.

There where plenty of really good ones. Many on this site would easily stand up against them though.

I reckon that Franko should enter the 2007 competition. It's got to be worth a go. He could enter any of the labels that he's done for the guys on this site. They're all awesome. Warren and Finite should have a go as well.

Cheers,
Jase

Well we might just have to do it I think and give it to the yanks
what do you think warren you in-we might have to do a joint venture

:lol: :lol: Dunno... That PMS one is hard to top. B)

Whoops! Here comes SWMBO. :ph34r:

Warren -

Fantastic work there!!

I have just read through the 29pages.

I am fairly new to the old home brewing and am loving it.. Can't get enough of this forum.

Franko - Excellent work mate you have some tops ideas there mate.

Hi Franko

Sorry I havent got back to you I havent had a chance to get on line lately.
Mate What can I say FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beerbang:
I think that is up there with the best

I am really greatful for the effort

Many thanks
BS

:beer:

getting away from the roundy text, here's one for Syd :beerbang:

DSOTB.jpg

I reckon I'm almost there with my label. A massive pain in the arse, but worth the effort if I want to impress the mates.

sample_label.jpg

I reckon I'm almost there with my label. A massive pain in the arse, but worth the effort if I want to impress the mates.

Nice
Hinterland kids?

Eugene Pumpy? :)

I know, Syd didn't do DSOM anyway thanks to waaaay too much Lucy. Same deal as Peter G.

I just scored David Gilmore in concert DVD from eBay. Whoa, even the net preview gives me goosebumps. (and fretboard closeups during the solos for us guitar freaks)

Here's one i've done for myself...
What do you think?

Barking_hound_2_copy.jpg

ive been mucking around for labels for the Cerveza ive been making im still playing around this is using publisher i dont have any other softwared installed at the moment so its developing

beerbitmat.jpg

I need yo use a different softwarre Ms publisher doesnt cut crap

im still testing slogans so far there is " Start a party with a Dirty Sanchez"
" Enjoy a Dirty Sanchez"
" Never give your mates a dirty Sanchez"
" Nothings better on a hot day than a Dirty Sanchez"

What software can i use to fix this up without speniding $1000

ive been mucking around for labels for the Cerveza ive been making im still playing around this is using publisher i dont have any other softwared installed at the moment so its developing

beerbitmat.jpg

I need yo use a different softwarre Ms publisher doesnt cut crap

" Enjoy a Dirty Sanchez"

What software can i use to fix this up without speniding $1000

There is plenty of freeware out there

do a google on "Drawplus" - fairly easy to use.

BTW - I assume you know the colloquial meaning of "Dirty Sanchez" - google that one aswell.

Im not quite certain that " Nothings better on a hot day than a Dirty Sanchez"

RM

(Gonzo @ Jul 18 2006, 09:28 PM)

" Enjoy a Dirty Sanchez"

Or "Hey you Kin Kin Kids, Take of them dirty smelly sanchez"
:D :p

Back