Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony said:
Did you see the one called SADAM BEER?

[post="127692"][/post]​

Sorry Tony... Couldn't resist doctoring it just a bit. :lol:

The devil made me do it.

Sorry to be pushing this all a little OT guys but it's fun. :beerbang:

Warren -

Saddam_Beer.jpg

could go for 3BBB Brewery ie "Tripple B"

that would stand for "Bonnet Bay Boutique Brewey"

[post="127736"][/post]​
[/quote]

The "Quad B brewery" ???

Drink enough of these and you'll walk out like a quad.....

Not P.C. enough me thinks

Warren,

Obvious it doesnt have spell check in it either..."Iraq"

Linz.

T'was pirated from Finite's site and had some various "enhancements" added... Noticed that too. However type was chopped to curves and is a little difficult to modify.

Bugger me I'm getting pedantic here. Check the spelling in about 15 mins. Me fix! :lol:

I guess that's what happens in a former despot nation that scorns upon alcohol. :blink:

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Tony said:
Did you see the one called SADAM BEER?

[post="127692"][/post]​

Sorry Tony... Couldn't resist doctoring it just a bit. :lol:

The devil made me do it.

Sorry to be pushing this all a little OT guys but it's fun. :beerbang:

Warren -
[post="127744"][/post]​

Bump: More more, I love this stuff :super:

warrenlw63 said:
There ya go...

Combination of mighty mouse and Finite's great discovery = instant beer label.

Fee free to swipe.

Warren -
[post="127665"][/post]​

Warren,
See post #88 for further proof of my claims for a 51% commission on all your 'Mighty Mouse' title rights. :lol: What's 51% of nothing? :blink: :lol:

hey i just noticed something

Saddam kind of looks like cheech Martin

Stick some long hair on George W and he could be chong :)

hehehe

Are any of those programs free warren ?

I have coral printhouse, thats about it.

cheers

Tony

Not sure of any free ones... Corel, Photoshop and Illustrator are all quite expensive. One of the regrets of me having them for free is I have to use them for work. :(

Pete, I think it's -51% :lol:

Warren -

AndrewQLD,
here's a sample of your label for your fonts can you pm or email me the type of beers
Frank

Andrew_labelweb.jpg

Franko, how can I resize the noice logo you made for me? Its big!

I tried to resize it, and repost the smaller version but it stays big on my sig, why is this so?

Franko said:
AndrewQLD,
here's a sample of your label for your fonts can you pm or email me the type of beers
Frank
[post="127977"][/post]​

Nice Andrew,sort of prim and proper.

Batz

Geez Batz Ive got to say yours is probably my favourite

Franko said:
Geez Batz Ive got to say yours is probably my favourite
[post="128004"][/post]​

No, Franko, Mine is the best, you have a rare and gifted talent, thats just what I wanted.

Cheers
Andrew

When I saw the label for Mr. Hanky's Brown Ale, I laughed so hard he almost made a personal appearance. A true classic! :p
Keep up the great work guys, they're better than some of the jokes! :D :D

Vangleator said:
When I saw the label for Mr. Hanky's Brown Ale, I laughed so hard he almost made a personal appearance. A true classic! :p
Keep up the great work guys, they're better than some of the jokes! :D :D
[post="128006"][/post]​

Yep loved that one , be worth sticking on a brown ale sometime.

Batz

Hi Franko,

You certainly have a marvelous skill when it comes to those labels.
Keep up the good work.

Now can anyone offer advice on how to make my label on my signature a little bit smaller.
History so far is that it was created in Publisher.
I placed it in my signature using "photobucket" and it was enormous.
I then created a smaller label in Publisher and it came out about the same size when I applied it to AHB signature.
I then used the "resize my picture" function in microsoft with no real benifit apart from loosing some print quality.
I then tried the size reducing function in "photobucket" with no result as well.
I then created a smaller version again ( real size 50 mm diameter ) and it still came out a giant.
By this time it was after midnight last night and I was about to dispose of the computer in its entirety, out the Fu@#^n window.
Any hints will be appreciated.

Cheers

Dicko,
It looks like you have too many lines at the bottom of your signature, delete a few blank lines at the bottom and that should make your signature smaller.
The size of the label looks right, it just looks like your signature is formatted too large.

Cheers
Andrew

Warren,
you need to add one line at the bottom of your signature to bring your label within it's boundaries, just put the cursor at the end of your last line and hit enter, that should make your signature slightly larger. Or maybe you want it that way and in that case I will shut up :p .

Cheers
Andrew

Back