Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stagger,

Heres what Ive come up with for the font at the Wig&Pen to commemorate you winning ACT champion beer 2006.
PM me your email address
Franko

Irish_red_label.jpg

Nice work as usual Franko :super:

Stagger, is your recipe posted anywhere?

cheers Ross

Another classic Franko.
I know it isn't my label or anything, but I have a comment about the beer in the graphic Shouldn't it be closer to the colour of an Irish Red ?

Beers,
Doc

Another classic Franko.
I know it isn't my label or anything, but I have a comment about the beer in the graphic Shouldn't it be closer to the colour of an Irish Red ?

Beers,
Doc

I suppose so but at midnight after a few beers things turn out a little different

any chance you could rack up a label for me mate? been working my arse off tryin to get one right but no-where as good as yours anyway I want to give with a dragon or something, cause I use the name "dragons brewery" as you will see in my signiture everything is, starts with dragon!View attachment 11582

any chance you could rack up a label for me mate? been working my arse off tryin to get one right but no-where as good as yours anyway I want to give with a dragon or something, cause I use the name "dragons brewery" as you will see in my signiture everything is, starts with dragon!View attachment 11582

Just leave it to Franko! He'll come up with something

How's the AHBer's label poster going Franko?

Batz

Hey Batz, did Franko create your label? I like it, it's cool!
I have browsed this thread before, then tried to make one up for myself, As you can see I am a novice :D

Oh how do you get your label to go in signiture is their a link on how to do this?

Hey Batz, did Franko create your label? I like it, it's cool!
I have browsed this thread before, then tried to make one up for myself, As you can see I am a novice :D

Oh how do you get your label to go in signiture is their a link on how to do this?

Yes It is one of my creations-and one of my favorites

leave it with me jdsaint and I'll see what I come up with
Franko

thanks heaps mate cheers look forward to your response! :beer:

Franko,

Any chance you could whip something up for me.

Idea is to be a generic label which could be altered to show style in in a text and be mounted on the taps.

My Brewery has been nicknamed the "Bucket Brewery"

So I envisage a old metal bucket being the image.

6598.jpg

Na Ross it is in the locked safe deep in the Stagger inn.

I dont post many recipes as I am not too good on computers. It is a lovely beer and one I seem to nail every time, I will have a play and see if I can post it.

Stagger

Thanks again Franko,

If any AHB members are in Canberra this weekend Richard from the Wig & Pen is brewing my recipe in the pub and it's a open brew day. I have arranged the brew day through the Canberra Brewers but if your in Canberra Richard will be running tastings and of cause the brew day.

Saturday 3 March
2pm till we fall over
$10 gets 5 tastings and a bite to eat
Just PM me

Stagger

Na Ross it is in the locked safe deep in the Stagger inn.
I dont post many recipes as I am not too good on computers. It is a lovely beer and one I seem to nail every time, I will have a play and see if I can post it.
Stagger

Hey Franko not pushing you mate but is my label hard to produce something better?
If so any kind of Dragon will do, even BRUCE LEE........WAAATTTTTEEERRRR! :lol:

I am not rushing you mate< just excited to see your work as the rest are great!

good things come to those who wait saint , remember franko does labels for a
"hobby" not for a full time job ...im sure he has a family and other issues to deal with as well...

judging by some of the produce so far i think it'll more than likely be worth the wait ..

better set you workin on the Barramundi Brewing Label/Logo some time soon too Franko ....

let me know when your ready , my black and white number does the job but its not fancy by any means...

good things come to those who wait saint , remember franko does labels for a
"hobby" not for a full time job ...im sure he has a family and other issues to deal with as well...

judging by some of the produce so far i think it'll more than likely be worth the wait ..

better set you workin on the Barramundi Brewing Label/Logo some time soon too Franko ....

let me know when your ready , my black and white number does the job but its not fancy by any means...

Yours is next in line Barramundi.

jdsaint just settle back and relax all good things come to those who wait

Franko

Your labels are awesome Franko, ive just been through every page of this thread. some great designs in among them. once i perfect the art of brewing i might have to pay you to design something for me too. keep up the good work, they look great

Franko,

Good work mate, I like it.

My little sis is a graphic designer and she loves it too. It certainly has given me more than one idea.

Now how to get Alice Springs into one logo...

Reece

"Officially the only AG brewer in the Centre."

Could always go for...

Epicentre Brewing

BrewInn Wonderland... BrewInn Wondersprings...
Brewonder Springs...

Just trying to help - hope you get the wonder part ?

no worrys mate it's fine.... Looks like you got your work cut out for you with alot of interested people comming through, you do good things

Latest posts

Back