Beer Glassware Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizier

Petite Mutant
Reaction score
After some searching, I thought I would create a thread specifically for showing off your beer glassware.

I just picked up eight of these gems in an op shop for $15, I am stoked.

20130517_134852-11.jpg

A good idea but we already have the "What's In The Glass" thread where you can show off your glassware as long as it's filled with beer of your own making. :p
Anyway I'm always willing to help out so here's a pic of a nice wheatie glass I got from the Brisbane German Club for $8.50. It commemorates the World Soccer Cup about 6/7 years ago & is filled with my Murrays Whale Ale clone that I am unable to upload to my Gallery because of problems posted in the Jan 2013 Upgrade issue thread -- Post 654 (Hint, hint Dane!) :ph34r:

0203 Murrays Whale Ale Clone.JPG

I stole the glass on the left from the Hofbrauhaus in Munich. Just oom-pah'ed my way right out the door with it.
Not proud, I was a little tipsy at the time.
Was going to return it next morning.
But I never did.

DSC00983.jpg

aaaaaaaaaa 001.JPG

these kicked off my beer glass fling , think there is more to the collection but I only got ab batting lilley bowling and good ol marshie keeping . wasn't even that keen on beer glasses when I got these , more my love of this great country's sporting greatness .

I have quite a few nice glasses. but seem to always fall back on my Duvel glass. Beer just tastes better out of it :)
This is my Kit Fat Yak clone. Getting pretty nice as it ages. Not very close to Fat Yak though.

Has anyone seen the new Headmaster 7 ounce glasses. They have a curved to round bottom they look pretty special. I may have borrowed one from a pub.......

Byran said:
Has anyone seen the new Headmaster 7 ounce glasses. They have a curved to round bottom they look pretty special. I may have borrowed one from a pub.......
Pics or it didn't happen.

Byran said:
well there is the pub crawl tomorrow. come along. there normally an unofficial comp for the most glasses acquired.
i believe the record it some where around 30.
note i will not be competing this year as i dont need any more this time around or need to be sleeping with the dog out side.

hi guys,

got to sell some of my glasses,

$75 ono pick up Carseldine bris north

lots of different sizes and brandings.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 001 (800x598).jpg
Australian brands
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 002 (800x598).jpg
asian
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 003 (800x598).jpg
euro
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 004 (800x598).jpg
euro (blury ones are stella,carling,carlsberg)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 005 (800x598).jpg
yank

I just bought 24 pots (285ml) from the local catering wholesaler.

Extreme Bubbles pot glasses. I think they sand blast the inside bottom of the pot.

It really works well to keep the carbonation in your beer as you drink it.

Great deal. $33 for 24 pots.

brewologist said:
I just bought 24 pots (285ml) from the local catering wholesaler.

Extreme Bubbles pot glasses. I think they sand blast the inside bottom of the pot.

It really works well to keep the carbonation in your beer as you drink it.

Great deal. $33 for 24 pots.
That's a great price - where did you buy these?

Hey guys i'll be getting rid of some of my doubles and unwanted glasses, was going to sell on ebay but i thought id give all of you a look first, going throught the collection this arvo ill put up a full list and pictures then, pm me if interested

Picked up 4 Leffe glasses today, unused, $10 off local Facebook buy/sell thing...pretty happy.

Latest posts

Back