Beer Festival Australia (moore Park)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to a 'Festival of Beer' (same format) in Townsville some years ago, it was brilliant! They had a printed list of beers available and we were ticking them off as we went along...

I like the idea...

look forward this getting off the ground!

10,000 - 15,000 patrons sounds pretty optimistic for a first-time festival. But if they get it happening then great.

I went to Oregon Brewers Festival this year and that was a fantastic event. Their website says 70,000 beer lovers attend over the 4 days. I guess the Friday would have about 15,000 which was busy, but definitely comfortable. The key will be having enough beer tents/vans to ensure lines aren't ridiculous at any of them.

I'm interested to hear more about it.

10,000 - 15,000 patrons sounds pretty optimistic

I agree. I have been involved in a lot of events there at the Entertainment Quarter over the last 7 years and even a huge, international band playing for free draws 2000-5000 max. I think it's a great initiative though and a sign of beer-related things to come. I reckon the craft beer 'revolution' as seen in America is starting to get a real foot-hold here.

Latest posts

Back