Beer Feedback

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clatty

Reaction score
Hi All

I was wondering if there are any judges out there that would be kind enough to give me honest feedback on my beers?

There's not a great deal of experienced brewers around this way and I seem to miss the all the competitions due to work and being too busy. la la la.

It would be nice if I could send a bottle to someone and get some honest feedback, like a score sheet or something?

Any takers?

Cheers
clatty

I still have to send you my beer from the footie comp but would be happy to swap another if you want to send one to me for comment.

Also you could join one of the NSW case swaps, and get some good feedback through there. Alternatively there are some serious brewers in the Bathurst area (they have hosted the state comp these last few years) so there are keen palates around you.

cheers

grant

I still have to send you my beer from the footie comp but would be happy to swap another if you want to send one to me for comment.

Also you could join one of the NSW case swaps, and get some good feedback through there. Alternatively there are some serious brewers in the Bathurst area (they have hosted the state comp these last few years) so there are keen palates around you.

cheers

grant

Cheers Grant. I'll pm you for your address and send a bottle. Also hunt down these serious brewers in the Bathurst area.

Sorry for the noob question but how does the case swap work and how do i get involved?

A bunch of lads get together and bring a case each to swap and then have a yak about it.

Back