Beer Cookbook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Heads up - it launches 1st of August but I couldnt help showing you guys the front cover.

half_cover.jpg

First reply to thread wins a copy !!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to this one. Well done!

Cheers SJ

Looking good!

Where abouts is it going to be retailing?

I have been waiting for this one. Hurry up August. :super:

Looking good!

Where abouts is it going to be retailing?

It will sell in all good bookshops and any Borders stores that are still standing. Murdoch are the publisher and as they are the biggest cookbook publisher in Australia so this book will get a great run. It is also being released in England on the 5 of Sept.

How about a book launch at the MP Brewery !! :icon_drool2:

I reckon that is a great idea!! Will talk to the publishers.

I have been waiting for this one. Hurry up August. :super:

Yes I cant wait either - the book is printed but I havent been given one yet!!!

It will sell in all good bookshops and any Borders stores that are still standing. Murdoch are the publisher and as they are the biggest cookbook publisher in Australia so this book will get a great run. It is also being released in England on the 5 of Sept.

I reckon that is a great idea!! Will talk to the publishers.

Yes I cant wait either - the book is printed but I havent been given one yet!!!
Awesome Merc. Might put it on the fathers day wishlist. :icon_cheers:

Looks awesome, can't wait. That quote has been my mantra since the ANHC! :D

Awesome Merc. Might put it on the fathers day wishlist. :icon_cheers:

What do you mean might???? I'm counting on it being on everyones fathers day list.

Looks awesome, can't wait. That quote has been my mantra since the ANHC! :D

I didnt like the quote when the publishers told me that is what they wanted there. I had written something very similar but not exact elsewhere in the book. I had an argument with them about it but so far a couple of people on here have said they like it - I was wrong!

Hey Merc,

Any chance of there being a venison recipe or two in the book ?

Not in this book but certainly in the next one! Of course you can always use venison instead of Beef or lamb!

Silly thing is it will probably be cheaper to order it from the UK than to walk into a local bookshop and buy it there.

What do you mean might???? I'm counting on it being on everyones fathers day list.
It was going to go on my fathers day list. But i think the challenge will be waiting that long. Will see how we go.

I didnt like the quote when the publishers told me that is what they wanted there. I had written something very similar but not exact elsewhere in the book. I had an argument with them about it but so far a couple of people on here have said they like it - I was wrong!
Have to agree with you on that one. I thought it was a bit tacky if that makes sense?

It is a good thing i do the cooking around here 75% of the time. This book will be put to use on more then one occasion.

Just wondering if there was any recipes for party snacks for oktoberfest in it? Going to plan a party this year and still trying to work out what i can make.

Just wondering if there was any recipes for party snacks for oktoberfest in it? Going to plan a party this year and still trying to work out what i can make.

Fresh baked pretzels, german sausages and sauerkraut. Merc put up a recipe for pretzels recently in Brew Foods section.

Cheers SJ

What did it cost Coopers for that one red lid? :p

Heads up - it launches 1st of August but I couldnt help showing you guys the front cover.

It's being released on my birthday (hint hint). Either way, it's definitely going to be added to my cook book collection.

Any chance at a sneak peak at the table of contents?

Silly thing is it will probably be cheaper to order it from the UK than to walk into a local bookshop and buy it there.

Its already up on the UK Book Depository site. :D
(quite a wait though ;) )

Its already up on the UK Book Depository site. :D
(quite a wait though ;) )

Hey merc
Just out of interest and in light of the debate about supporting local book shops ,does purchasing this book from the uk online shop reflect back to your bottom line as an author?

MB

Latest posts

Back