Beer Cartel - what to buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found a Noge O/Bridge Road Brewers Aurora Borealis online. One of my favs of all time.
Certainly don't have the money now, but with that $100 Id purchase that, and some new IPAs with the change (if there is any change left :-/).

DJ_L3ThAL said:
1 $9.00 Moon Dog Mack Daddy (Single X 1)
Tell me how you go with this. I got bought a 6 pack of them and tipped it half way through the first stubby. Absolute rubbish. Other than that nice looking list.
Geez that Pirate Life IPA is expensive.

Darkflavour said:
I've found a Noge O/Bridge Road Brewers Aurora Borealis online. One of my favs of all time.
Certainly don't have the money now, but with that $100 Id purchase that, and some new IPAs with the change (if there is any change left :-/).
It's the original number one Borealis too, sent in whiskey barels to Australia from Norway.

Hmmm, sounding like a serious investment, and I can see plenty more I'd like for that price.

Moon Dog - Mack Daddy AVOID. I tipped it, agree with everything Wiggman has posted about it. Citrusy as all **** with nothing else to back it up. Waste of dosh.

Rodenbach, Pirate Life Pale and Anchor Steam however, magnificent!!!!

Latest posts

Back