Batz In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ada Rose rings a bell InCider. I think my Dad goes there :blink:

Ahh...! I thought they said 'Senor Patch', but is was 'Senior Patch'! :D

Juanita said you had left some things there last time. :wub:

Cheers & Beers,

InCider :D

i've just been called down to bloody kwinana tomorrow for a meeting from 3pm onwards. this takes me out of action for any possible pub jaunt in town.

:angry:

Sounds like it's time for a sicke Hughman :D

Sounds like it's time for a sicke Hughman :D

ha if only! in my line of work certain meetings determine whether you'll be rich or poor for the rest of the year - tomorrow is such an occasion <_<
maybe i'll catch you guys at asher's brewday or another pissy occasion

Sorry guys, just came home from work.

I'm tired, smelly and still have more to do tomorrow. Catch you all at Asher's Arborial Extravaganza.

Patch just send me a text asking if there was a family discount at the Ada Rose. I had to reply that: what you put in is what you get out." :D

He then txt'd me back saying my sister had said: "Hi!" :blink:

May NSW telemarketers call him at 6am during daylight savings! :p

Sorry I piked as well. Had to leave the city around 3 to pick up kids from school. Got home and was planning to come back in, but there was beer in the fridge and cricket on telly.

Hope it was fun.

Seeyez at Asher's.

DB

Just got home $100 in train fares and $400 taxi's....I hate city's :angry:

batz

Just got home $100 in train fares and $400 taxi's....I hate city's :angry:

batz

Ouch! Bastards, I woulda thought the other guys could pay their own fares! :blink:
Did they make ya shout drinks all night too? :p

Seriously tho, I know what ya mean.
I try to avoid the place like the plague.

Great to meet Pat n Batz and see Ant before he heads off......bummer I had to drive.

cheers
chilla

Great to meet Pat n Batz and see Ant before he heads off......bummer I had to drive.

cheers
chilla

I wish I had taken your offer for a ride chilla,Pat is a bad bloke to spend much time with,we were refused drinks later in the night.
I caught the wrong train for a while,had to go back to Perth station and start again,I won't even go into the taxi saga <_<

Wifes not talking to me this morning,I thought I was quiet :p

Great the meet up with you all

Batz

I wish I had taken your offer for a ride chilla,Pat is a bad bloke to spend much time with,we were refused drinks later in the night.
I caught the wrong train for a while,had to go back to Perth station and start again,I won't even go into the taxi saga <_<

Wifes not talking to me this morning,I thought I was quiet :p
Great the meet up with you all

Batz
When I left you were midway through a pint of Suffolk Strong with Pat luring you over to the darkside!

The scene shortly before I left.

Was good to have some drinks with you both, cheers :beer:

PatchnBatz.JPG

Ad this was before they got to the Train and Taxi's :ph34r:

Thanks for the beer label Batz- it has been a welcome addition to the brew fridge door.

Fridge_Labels.JPG

Still no internet on so pinching someone else's for a minute.

Really enjoyed meeting everyone and can't believe that another AHB'er lives in my street. What are the chances of that?

I have a photo of a Batz sticker in a prominent place but will have to post it later. I have bigger concerns at the moment like why did I wake up on Saturday morning to McDonalds wrappings, 4 packs of Mentos and a half pack or Panadold? Where did I make my taxi driver go and how much did it cost?

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the WA contingent and if they're as good as the blokes on Friday, then perfect!

I have all the train and taxi details from Batz - an absolute crack up!

Thank you all very much,
Pat

Back