Batz In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long are you in the hot city of perth?

Batz threw me out of QLD for writing too longer posts so I'm back here for good now bigD. Moving into a new place on Wednesday in East Freo. If there are any WA meets in Freo make sure you come and stay. I promise to throw you off the hill at the front of my place. When you reach the bottom you'll find yourself in The Left Bank pub amongst about 300 of Perth's most stunning women :blink: Perfect!

I know you promised to buy me a beer months ago when I wrote 2 short posts in a row. That was a one time event so I figure I must owe you a few hundred beers by now. Can't wait to buy you the first one :beer:

OK I can be at the Moon and Six from about 4:30 pm on Friday, and will be heading off by 6 or 6:30 to the game. How does that suit Batz? For those wanting to catch up there, I am a tall bloke with a goatee, incredibly good looking, will be wearing an All Blacks rugby jumper. Batz is a real ugly bloke with a full on beard. Can't miss us.

OK I can be at the Moon and Six from about 4:30 pm on Friday, and will be heading off by 6 or 6:30 to the game. How does that suit Batz? For those wanting to catch up there, I am a tall bloke with a goatee, incredibly good looking, will be wearing an All Blacks rugby jumper. Batz is a real ugly bloke with a full on beard. Can't miss us.

:angry:

OK I'll be there 4.30pm,off to LC with Pat after that.

Batz

GL maybe lose some of the embellishment on your description so that those people who haven't met you before have half a chance :D

See you at M&S around 4.30. Similarly,I'll be leaving ~6.30 so if anyone wants a lift home between Perth and Lesmurdie there is a seat in the ute available.

For those who need a more visual picture on what GL looks like here is a little piccy of him looking a bit upset :D
brew_disaster_2006.jpg
I have my doubts about making it but am rueing the missed opportunity of meeting one of the forums best Eastern State S#!*tstirrers. :ph34r:
Cheers
Doug

I feel sorry for the bloke standing behind him with the flashy shirt on :p wearing the cap

I work and live in the city so I'd be up for an afternoon/eve beer (good ol public service :) ).

I have a poker night later on so I'll need to depart and stagger home at about 6ish. (plus any other excuse I need to avoid drinking the swill at LC ;) )

I feel sorry for the bloke standing behind him with the flashy shirt on :p wearing the cap

That's what you get for joining the Cooper's Club. Tend to avoid wearing it on formal occasions (weddings, funerals etc) ...

If 4:30 is too late for anyone I'm up for an earlier beer - say 3pm. (I'm thinking of you Hughmann ;) )

You got jetlag Batz? Can't believe that YOU suggested a 4:30pm start. Hopefully this means very late finish :huh:

If 4:30 is too late for anyone I'm up for an earlier beer - say 3pm.

If this offer is still open on the day PP, I might be able to sneak away early. Really depends on how much I get done in the morning and which way the boss is looking.

I suppose I can get there earlier PP,no idea of how to get to the city from here but I have a son with a car :p
May mean an earlier finish :(
Batz

Pat just PM'd me to say how much me misses my sister. The only way I can help is let my fingers to the walking...

ADA ROSE STUDIO
205 South Tce, Fremantle
Western Australia
(08) 9335-8310

Patch, tell them InCider sent you :D And remember this is our little secret! :blink:

Lesmurdie

Batz

If this offer is still open on the day PP, I might be able to sneak away early. Really depends on how much I get done in the morning and which way the boss is looking.

Looks like I'm getting a lift to the train now deebee so won't be there until 4. Will be available from then to talk shop - I won't bring my brother ;)

Also, was chatting to Batz and it looks like we might have to skip Freo drinks as he's is in the total opposite direction.

Cheers
Pat

Ada Rose rings a bell InCider. I think my Dad goes there :blink:

Back