Batz In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Now for you who have already been associated with me perhaps hiding under the bed is the best option :p
Others may like to have a bit of a get together and then learn to aviod any future dealing with the Batz.
I know PistolPatch is keen to put up with my ramblings once again,so what about Perth brewers?
Friday the 2nd sound ok?
Perhaps LC or some place?

Let me know your feeling on this with out hurting mine too much... :ph34r:

Batz

I haven't been warned before or heard the stories, so why not ?
2nd of Feb seems good to me, I might not be there for long but I'll have a couple of beers with ya :party:

belgian beer cafe would count me in for a few as i work down the road....LC may be a bit of a stretch but not undoable!

Hey Batz. I'm guessing 2 Feb? It would be great to catch up, but I have the Western Force Highlanders game at 7 pm, so late afternoon and a cityish pub like the Belgian or the Moon would help me make it. You staying in the usual place next to the Moon?

No, staying with my son this time GL,but the city afternoon is not a problem,can do LC with the pissy mob later :beer:

Batz

No, staying with my son this time GL,but the city afternoon is not a problem,can do LC with the pissy mob later :beer:

Batz

Hi there,

Always keen to put a face to a name. If it's a city gig I'm in. Bobby Dazzler's next to The M&P has good old Cooper's on tap ...

Sorry, busy most that weekend, though could catch up later (ie, after 15:00) Saturday either in the city or Freo.

Unfuken believable.I move down west,i score a job ,most of which my shift is over the west coast brewers meetings every month so i cant attend and now i find out im 4 days into a fifo shift and Batz is in town.
Im gob smacked once again.
One day Batz i will meet up with you.

Cheers
Big D

Count me in there somewhere.

City is better for me if its to be a Friday afternoon.

Count me in for one beer in the city - I will be driving so will be leaving the wobbly boots at home.

Friday arvo at the Moon sounds good. I'm in, subject to late scratchings.

Can't wait for this this one Batz. Can't believe bigD can't make it :( Looking forward to meeting the Perth guys and am hoping they are as mad as the banana benders.

Anyway you know me, I'll be there wherever and whatever time suits. In fact in this 40 degree heat a 9am start sounds good :blink: A city start and Freo finish at LC's sounds good too (close to home).

See you then!

Can't wait for this this one Batz. Can't believe bigD can't make it :( Looking forward to meeting the Perth guys and am hoping they are as mad as the banana benders.

Anyway you know me, I'll be there wherever and whatever time suits. In fact in this 40 degree heat a 9am start sounds good :blink: A city start and Freo finish at LC's sounds good too (close to home).

See you then!
Lock up your sisters! Patch is on the prowl! :D

I work in the city as well, so if the City is the go I'm still in.
Anywhere where there's beer will work for me on a Friday night...I catch the train home, so it could get messy :super:

Its a total bummer pistolpatch as i sat relatively idle in Perth for a few months sorting out the house and now ive a job and all is happening and i just happen to be flying out for an 8 day swing at work.How long are you in the hot city of perth for as i maybe able to catch up with you when i get back.

Cheers
Big d

Should be good for me. (depending on work yada yada yada)

Can someone have a proxy drink for me
Still in the USA until the 15th

Rich

Ok Recharge....since you twisted my arm :D

I'll throw down a couple of quickies in the city. Though I'm off to the Force game also.

Asher

Back