Bathurstlagerwisen

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grod5

Reaction score
Don't know how this is going to turn out but I needed something this weekend with the 1000.

I decided to empty 2 of my kegs as I needed room for my upcomming brews and somehow forgot (got out of wack) that the motor racing was on and I would need a good supply for the shed. I quickly thought I would do a wheat beer and had 9 days to do it. I had a lager starter and a can of wheat beer concentrate on hand. I added 2kg of liquid extract stuff to the kit and dumped the big starter in it. I brewed it at 16 deg C. OG 1055 FG 1012. 5 days fermenting then chilled slowly to -1 over 3 days. Forced carbed at 9am and going to "Test" it just after midday.

Any guesses at how it will turn out?

daniel

One way to find out Daniel, get into it ! For what it's worth I just kegged and filtered an APA, 9 days grain to brain and it's bloody great.

Go the HOLDEN !

Probably taste like cr@p, but after the 4th beer and towards the end of the race as all the Fords die or crash out, you won't care :p

Go the HOLDEN !

Probably taste like cr@p, but after the 4th beer and towards the end of the race as all the Fords die or crash out, you won't care :p

:super: :lol: :beer:

Go the HOLDEN !

Good and bad news mika,

the beer was (is still) very nice and Ford won.

Thanks for the feedback. Eat my shorts.

daniel

oops!

had a couple so far and think it is attacking the cells in my brain. I think that I should......(bugger, forgot what I was going to ....)

daniel

Yeah...that's typical of Ford fans ;)

We were robbed !!

They only won because the holden boys trained their drivers

Edit: Im a holden boy but i have always supported Lowndsey. He is Our generations brocky without a doubt!

Great to see him win 3 in a row!

Oh....... glad the beer was good too :)

They only won because the holden boys trained their drivers

Edit: Im a holden boy but i have always supported Lowndsey. He is Our generations brocky without a doubt!

Great to see him win 3 in a row!

Oh....... glad the beer was good too :)

Ditto,

couldn't say it better mate. I have always been a Holden fan since I was very young. 1st car was an LJ (sprint masters and all) but I support drivers now not just the cars.

daniel

Im a Ford fan but good to see Murphy get a placing he did run a great race and so did Wincup. Glad Skaif DNF i cant stand him

Go ford all the way..
I believe ill have lamb curry tonight in rememberance of the good sheep enjoyers last gasp second place.

Wonder how much Ford are paying Skaife to keep hitting walls and taking out championship compeditors.

I put on a brew yesterday whilst watching the race. I had to drink half a carton of pale ale to get the yeast for the ferment :p

Latest posts

Back