Basic Brewing Radio Vs Brewing Network

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What podcasts do you like to listen to

• Basic Brewing Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brewing Network

• Other - please specify in post

• All podcasts relating to brewing possible

• Total voters
Sinkas... I have a theory on this one... I suspect the most egotistical brewer on the www is amongst us... look up some recent posts by a newish member "Townsville".

His patter and theories remind me VERY strongly of Mr Sanders... could be wrong of course, but suspect I am not.

There was a thread about cheap LPG fills and he was talking about doing fills directly off of an LPG bowser using a retrofitted device on larger tanks. Looks like the thread has been yanked (not surprising), but it was classic Craftbrewer Radio patter.

edit: more info

its true his latest podcast has him talking about getting someone's thread deleted and in his next podcast he's going to talk about the dodgy method he mentioned to get the thread deleted.

anyway i enjoy listening to the bn the most followed by craftbrewer, some of bbr casts this year seem like watching paint dry their back catalogue has some interesting shows.

Just want to throw out a big "Thank You" to all you Aussies. :icon_chickcheers:

It's guys like you that made us truly international.

Makes Me proud... :D

Doc

BN Army for life!

I reckon we should be thanking you & the rest of the team for all your time & effort that make the BN the most entertaining & informative podcasts.

Welcome to AHB & hope to see more of you around here mate!

BN for me. I used to listen to Basic Brewing Radio, but if they interviewed Chris Colby once more losing his train of thought half way through a sentence, I was going to throw my ipod away...

Latest posts

Back