Bargain Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginsoakedstranger

Reaction score
I will be making an order from www.bargainfittings.com on Thursday so if anyone would like stuff I don't mind adding to the order to share postage.
From what I understand it's $15 postage for under 4lb and $45 for over.
They have good prices on valves, SS pick up tubes...etc....welded or weldless
Cheers.

Anyone recinnu can jam a pick up tube (no weldless connection) into a 3/4' hole? I have a 3/4' inch fitting already welded onto the kettle and no female connection on the inside.
If so I'll have a side pick up tube no compression fitting. That's $11 plus share of postage

I'm just going to go it myself, too many heavy fittings might drive the postage up anyway :p

I just contacted them (as I saw that their prices for quick disconnects were quite staggeringly cheap) and was advised that they are not doing any international shipping until next year some time. :(

cheers

grant

I just contacted them (as I saw that their prices for quick disconnects were quite staggeringly cheap) and was advised that they are not doing any international shipping until next year some time. :(

cheers

grant
Well don't I feel foolish...blows this fish outta the water then!

Thanks Grant, I was advised that they posted here but I guess I should have emailed them first. Sorry guys

How can they sell silicone hose that cheap!? I'll just be waiting over here with CM2...

nice prices.... will be good if/when they ship os !! assuming our dollar holds up lol

the silicon hose got my attention a while back it's an unbelievable price. I have access to a hxxp://myus2.myus.com/ american mailing address, but they go by weight and also size (if the item is bulky) when forwarding to Aust. I did the maths, it works out about the same to get the silicon hose from ross. I did however get my march pump though the US mailing address and my mate didn't charge me the post. came to $158.44 (including the $15 postage to the US address) :D
Hard to beat.

nice prices.... will be good if/when they ship os !! assuming our dollar holds up lol

I contacted them also about some of their gear and they told me everything they sell is either NSP or NTP threaded. Something to keep in mind if you intend it use their stuff with existing BSP threads. :icon_cheers:

Jon talk to Mike the seppo I got him to accept delivery of some items and forward them onto me last year. Worked out well.

Latest posts

Back