• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsaint

Reaction score
Does anyone know were I can get my hands on a cheap bar fridge, or other, in newcastle?
I have a food fridge & another that I use for CC and storing my brew, But the thing is that sometimes the brewed bottles are nice and cold other days not so cold as it is a old fridge.

So I am lookin for a cheap Bar fridge, OR GIVE AWAY :rolleyes:

My long lost twin??

Carlton Draught.. Gaz to take the finals by storm.. If I had a Bar Fridge to give away it would be yours mate haha. But I'm also looking, Chest Freezer tho.

GL finding one mate.

*sucks to live in newcastle atm :/ too many people you desire to hand out headslaps to.*

GO THE SAINTS!

In the same boat as you jdsaint, im looking for a cheap chest freezer for my kegs as my keg fridge is woefully full of mould. Unfortunately most are down in sydney and none in the price/volume i want at the moment.

If i hear of any fridges, i'll pm you.

Guys put a search in your ebay,make it within 100km of your home.
I did this and found a couple of cheap fridges and a very nice freezer,you can put in your $$ limit as well.
It may take a month or so but hell your just waiting it not hard.

Batz

Yeah mate thats what i did :) Just a bit hard with no job at the moment! Hopefully my back will be good enough to start part time work again very soon and i will defo be looking at a new (or newish) chest freezer that can fit at least 4 corny kegs :)

Drive down to sydney and take mine, $30 and i'll chuck in some AG beers ;) Fisher & Paykel 125L jobbie.

How old is it? and how many cornys does it fit?

Sif i just take em, I'll swap you a few brews :)

keeping watch still involved in thread hmmmm $30 and free beer.......sounds like a steal

Since i've already got a keg at the moment you can have first dibs then jdsaint..

Heh it doesn't fit cornies or fermenters but it will fit plenty of beer bottles. Fits one ESB/NB fresh wort cube so i guess you could ferment small batches in there :)

I didn't say *how much* beer i'd include yet did i :)

PM me if you want to come down for the drive...

Back