Ballarat Graduate Certificate Of Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevandjo said:
Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing what pre-requisites you have? I'd love to do this in the future.

Thanks
Trev
Thanks! I've got a BSc in biochemistry and a BE in process engineering so my qualifications are pretty well suited, but if you read through this thread and some others on the topic it looks like people get in with all sorts of backgrounds.

I wonder if that guy who was trying to crowd-fund his way in a few months ago got through.

krausenhaus said:
Thanks! I've got a BSc in biochemistry and a BE in process engineering so my qualifications are pretty well suited, but if you read through this thread and some others on the topic it looks like people get in with all sorts of backgrounds.

I wonder if that guy who was trying to crowd-fund his way in a few months ago got through.
I just quickly dug up that thread with a little googling
Looks like he got to $404 and he only hung around for 3 days after he opened his account
Seems like he sweats a lot of brewing companies on social media...

I did the malting and brewing short course at ballarat uni

doon said:
I did the malting and brewing short course at ballarat uni
I just had a look at that course. Did you find that it was worthwhile? Sorry for going slightly OT. Mods feel free to move this.

It was good but probably not worth the money to be honest

Just found out that I got accepted for next year also. Pretty stoked about the first step in a potential lifestyle change.

Latest posts

Back