BREW BOY BRAD'S FUND FOR BREWING

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad, Before you head off, please change your crowd sourcing page. Offering alcohol in exchange for financial gain is illegal, and that’s just the first in a whole heap of laws and regulations you’re breaking.

brewboybrad said:
@Donske, if you wanted to donate some grain and hops I would be over the moon! ...but as for how we have spoken to each other I'm not sure you are so keen now and are just teasing with what you 'may' have done.... I dunno.

Sorry once again. See you on another thread.

I was being serious, if a contributing member had mentioned they couldn't afford ingredients I'd happily offer some malt at the very least, after organising so many damn bulk buys recently I have more than ample for my own needs, not to mention more on the horizon with organising the Brissy not for horses BB.

As far as your own knowledge of what is right and wrong, that really doesn't mean anything to the rest of us, this is a public forum, open to scammers and arseholes as well as the all the genuinely nice and generous people I have met from here, you can't go on the defensive for people being suspicious.

If you actually hang around and contribute meaningfully (or not meaningfully, half the fun of this place is the smart arses and drunken late night rants) I may come back to that offer, if not, it's no loss to me.

6 pages. Cant believe its gone on this long. Lock this crap.

Crofty said:
That's a solid offer Nick, I'm pretty sure I've got a gas regulator kicking around from an upgrade done last year to aid the cause, money being on the tight end of things at the moment while I wait for the old tax return to come back.
An offer he seems not to be fussed about. Ah well I'm sure this copper will find the home some day.

After reading this post and all the replies I just ask myself one question....Would you buy a used car of this man??? sadly the answer is NO!
I smell a rat here, it just doesn't ring true, as was stated by Judanero elsewhere in this forum it isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg to get started if you hunt about.
This guy just somehow doesn't seem genuine to me, I may be wrong but I doubt it!

cheers
Al

I cant believe this got the air time it has!
fair suck of the sauce bottle.

I knew a bloke once who had tremendous vision and ideas about what he wanted to do and all sorts of clever stuff. When he took his medication, and reality intervened, he was quite a nice chap. While still somewhat overly self-obsessed and manically me me me, he lived his life happily enough. This thread has reminded me of him. Poor mad annoying bugger he was.

Vini2ton said:
I knew a bloke once who had tremendous vision and ideas about what he wanted to do and all sorts of clever stuff. When he took his medication, and reality intervened, he was quite a nice chap. While still somewhat overly self-obsessed and manically me me me, he lived his life happily enough. This thread has reminded me of him. Poor mad annoying bugger he was.
I've got a mate with Aspergers who's the same...

I'm high functioning Aspergers. Send me some money now.

I need a Ferrari

Any donations greedily accepted.

Vini2ton said:
How do you know Kevin Rudd?

I'm going to lock this topic for a bit. I might reopen it later when everyone has had a chance to pull their heads in.
I understand the cynicism and suspicion but as I said in my first post - this is the welcome section and noob bashing is discouraged.
Help, don't help, donate or don't but save the derisive, derogatory smartarse comments for another section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back