Bacchus in Tassie this weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Tassie Beer Lovers,

I'll be heading down to Tassie with some of our beers this weekend.
Tomorrow Friday I'll be at Tattersalls for the Crafty Pint Pale Ale tasting night & on Sunday we are having a mini tap takeover (6 taps) also at Tattersalls.

Hope to see some of you guys/gals there...

Cheers Ross
Bacchus Brewing Co/CraftBrewer

Going to Beerfest tomorrow night so I might come round after.
What time are you finishing there?

Not sure what time the Crafty event goes on till. I'm hitting the beerfest Saturday.

cheers Ross

I'm guessing not... Had a message saying he was loving the weather, and he was wasted.

Check the waterways around Princes Wharf for a bloated, balding drunk man.... He looked like that before he fell in, can only imagine what the damage is now....

Plenty of balding drunks here! Plenty of young lasses tasting the ciders by the looks of the scenery passing by! Will keep a lookout for both . Looks like another morrisons brewery beer !

Lost.....1 large englishman......answers (or at least responds to) "My round". Please return to Capalaba. Preferably washed.

Disinfected is how we like him, jlm....

And clothed, if possible. Nobody need to see the alternative.

:ph34r:

Only just seen this thread this afternoon, was good to catch up with lots of friends old & new...
Heading down to Tattersalls shortly for the last night of drinking before heading home.
Hope to see some of you Tassie drinkers there, make sure you come up & say hi...

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back