Babbs Murray's Craft Brewery Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long from airport into town?

sim

sim

The airport is roughly halfway between Murray's and Newcastle. So about 20mins from the brewery to the north and then about 25mins to town to the south. Unless by town you're talking about Nelson Bay, then it's only about 5-10mins drive north of Murray's. I wish I could make this but I think my weekend is already booked up.

Murray's kicks arse!

booyablack

Snow,

We have some cars collecting us from the airport, but the plan is to split the cab fares amongst everyone, whether they cab or get a lift. So should work out pretty cheap.
Getting excited :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Awesome! Looking forward to a fun day! Should be an interesting flight home.... :party:

Cheers - Snow.

I have previously confirmed with Dave that we have 15 coming up on the bus from south of Sydney.

We have a lady bus driver and when I explained that it was a group of brewers she was carting, she said that it should be an interesting ride home.

Looking forward to a great day with our brewing brothers from Brizzie and the Hunter Region.

Cheers, Hoges.

Only 2 AFD's til Murrays :beerbang: :beerbang:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

my wife has to start work at 4pm so i will only be there for a couple hours but im looking forward to meeting all

I have 6 spare seats available for people travelling from the airport to Murrays. Give me a yell if keen with names and flight times. Mobile number is 0488245159.

Cheers,
Head

I have 6 spare seats available for people travelling from the airport to Murrays. Give me a yell if keen with names and flight times. Mobile number is 0488245159.

Cheers,
Head

Head, That's fantastic, with Ian's 7 seater as well we should all be set. We'll be in Blue BABBS shirts & will give you a call when we land - details below.

Flight No DJ1102
(Go! Fare++)
Operated by Virgin Blue
DEPARTING
Brisbane Domestic Terminal
0830hr (08:30am), Sat 12 Mar 2011
ARRIVING
Newcastle Domestic Terminal
(Williamtown)
1045hr (10:45am), Sat 12 Mar 2011

Anyone aware of what policy is in regard to bringing alcohol back on the return flight?

Cheers

Paul

To quote Howling Dogs earlier post ;)

To quote Virgin Blue "Note: A maximum of 5 litres of alcohol in total is permitted in retail packaging. This is included in your carry-on baggage allowance. However, in-flight consumption of your own alcohol is not permitted"

Cheers Ross

To quote Howling Dogs earlier post ;)

Cheers Ross

Mmmmmmmmmmmm @ 330ml / bottle that's 15.15 bottles, which rounded is one bottle short of a cube...... may have to split a cube & find myself a "Beer Mule".

Cheers

Paul

Mmmmmmmmmmmm @ 330ml / bottle that's 15.15 bottles, which rounded is one bottle short of a cube...... may have to split a cube & find myself a "Beer Mule".

Cheers

Paul
Jeez - how do I fit all that into my bakpack? :eek:

- Snow

Geoff for christ sake what part of me yells "portion control"?

Cheers

Paul

I'm with Geoff on this - two growlers and a bottle of anniversary ale 5 comes in nicely under 5L, which is what I plan to be bringing back :beer:

One sleep to go!
tallie

Anyone know if Sparticus is on tap, just got an email advising that it is not available yet in bottle form?

Cheers

Paul

Latest posts

Back