Babbs Murray's Craft Brewery Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch you don't follow in his footsteps.

Have a good one lads :icon_cheers:

I am being responsible and driving up :( My loss is your gain if your in the Maitland / Kurri area and want a lift. The offer does come with a disclaimer however, as my wife will be 37 weeks pregnant and will probably expect me to be present if she goes into labour... women! ;) See you up there HUBABBs

oh wow holy goat shit....... this is next Saturday :eek:

The wife will have to be informed!

If anyone in the hunter valley area wants a ride up in a brand new WRX my car is a lease car and costs me the same every week in fuel.

oooooo fingers crossed there is nothing big on ths weekend :)

oh wow holy goat shit....... this is next Saturday :eek:

The wife will have to be informed!

If anyone in the hunter valley area wants a ride up in a brand new WRX my car is a lease car and costs me the same every week in fuel.

oooooo fingers crossed there is nothing big on ths weekend :)

might take you up on that..

Going there over the easter weekend, leave me some beer boys!

Looks like i'll be accompanying Schooey to this AHB soire. Looking forward to it!

I think you'll find that this is a Babb's event to which an open invitation has been issued to AHB members.

HD

Settle down, princess....we're all brewing brothers here, no need to be possessive....:p

I think you'll find that this is a Babb's event to which an open invitation has been issued to AHB members.

HD

Do i have to wear a sticker thats says "GUEST" ??

:rolleyes:

Anybody looking to grab a last minute flight & join us, Virgin have a daily sale from 12 to 1pm AEST. There were $50 flights yesterday, so worth taking a look.

Cheers Ross

I am on a bucks party up in shoal bay that weekend... i am hoping to call by on my way home.... see how things go.

Anybody looking to grab a last minute flight & join us, Virgin have a daily sale from 12 to 1pm AEST. There were $50 flights yesterday, so worth taking a look.

wish i knew about that sale!

sim

I'm getting excited about this trip :icon_cheers:

I know of 10 BABBs members who are coming for sure.......There are a couple I think are coming....then there are the ones I haven't heard from.

If you're from BABBs and haven't let me know your heading down with us via this thread or email....

Throw your name up here or email me if your shy.

Everyone else: we'd love you to come and have a beer with us.

Hopefully, we'll all be wearing our members badges......

Perhaps we should all wear an AHB name-tag as no-one knows our real names.

See you all there :kooi: ,

PB (Dave)

Hey Dave,

looking forward to this trip. Do you know how close the pub is to the airport? Close enough to just get a maxi taxi or something?

Cheers - Snow

Google says 19km / 20 minute trip.
Sounds about right.
Plus it's a pretty cruisy trip from there...1 road, 1 traffic light, bugger all cars, at least 80km/h the whole way...only takes around 15min.

how long from airport into town?

sim

Hey Dave,

looking forward to this trip. Do you know how close the pub is to the airport? Close enough to just get a maxi taxi or something?

Cheers - Snow

Snow,

We have some cars collecting us from the airport, but the plan is to split the cab fares amongst everyone, whether they cab or get a lift. So should work out pretty cheap.
Getting excited :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Latest posts

Back