Australian Amateur Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any drop off points in WA or do we have to send them across?

Giddy up! Well done!

Hopburst = Aweesommmmeeee. Roll some heads a the nationals KT. I just so hope i dont have to face you if my pale places in Vicbrew... :ph34r:

Yeah not sure how it will go nationally, but we were pretty pleased to get a place in the WA comp. Espeacially for a Pale Ale! I thought I would have to brew something obscure that no body else brews LOL! When do you find out about the VicBrews?

Yeah not sure how it will go nationally, but we were pretty pleased to get a place in the WA comp. Espeacially for a Pale Ale! I thought I would have to brew something obscure that no body else brews LOL! When do you find out about the VicBrews?

Judging is next weekend. I will be attending on the Sunday to steward/judge/loiter and will probabaly know the results then. Should be an interesting day, Ive got a specialty beer, pale ale, dark lager, stout and afarmhouse/wild beer in the comp. Makes it difficult for me to steward/judge somewhere!

I'm having a senior moment here:

I got a first and a second in the State in the low alcohol category with a mild ale and an English(ordinary) bitter.
Can I put both styles into the Nats or am I only limited to one entry in the low alc category?

<_<

I got a first and a second in the State in the low alcohol category with a mild ale and an English(ordinary) bitter.
Can I put both styles into the Nats or am I only limited to one entry in the low alc category?

<_<
Both BribieG

<_<

2 beers Bribie - Any sub styles you like.

Edit: remember, cut off this weekend if you want free postage with the other entries going from our shop.

cheers Ross

Thanks for that Ross, I'll be entering 3 beers but one of them hasn't been bottled yet :eek: so I'll post express before the 16th :)

G'Day brewing brothers and sisters, this time next week we will be well an truly into the 2009 AABC. Most of you are arriving on the Thursday so we thought it would be a good idea to have a meet and greet on Thursday night, we have reserved some tables at a local beer caf for your pleasure. Debacle is a well known beer caf in Canberra and has a excellent menu. We have book tables from 6:30pm, so if you would like to come along, have a look at the menu attached.

http://www.outincanberra.com.au/debacle/menus

If you are interested please PM me so I can add you to the list.

Time 6:30 pm

Date 22nd October

30 Lonsdale Street Braddon

(walking distance of your accommodation)

Craig Webber

Canberra Brewers

Just a reminder to all brewers that are coming down to Canberra for the up coming nationals, if you are planning on coming to club night you will need to register with me. There is a cost of $30-, this will get you a cocktail dinner and great craft beer.

Caig

Only one day to go :super:
Looking forward too seeing most of you tomorow evening, beer boots are polished and um yeah I think I am all set. B)

Anyway I can check that my entry has been received? Can't see anything on the site and notice that my cheque had not been cashed. I can just picture a sodden Aust Post mail bag....

Anyway I can check that my entry has been received? Can't see anything on the site and notice that my cheque had not been cashed. I can just picture a sodden Aust Post mail bag....

+1 Been having the same worries. Would just like to know they arrived safe and sound.

Brad

+1 Been having the same worries. Would just like to know they arrived safe and sound.

Brad

Wouldn't read too much into the cheques not clearing - the Chief Steward isn't the Club Treasurer so he won't bank the money. The guys organising this are top shelf and well organised. I'm sure your beers safe and sound and stored well. Best of luck. Will try to get a better answer for you via CBC forum.

Wouldn't read too much into the cheques not clearing - the Chief Steward isn't the Club Treasurer so he won't bank the money. The guys organising this are top shelf and well organised. I'm sure your beers safe and sound and stored well. Best of luck. Will try to get a better answer for you via CBC forum.
Cheers, Got every bit of faith in the people running the comp. Havent got alot of faith in aussie post handling though.

Latest posts

Back