Australia Day lamb advertisement

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hid it to protect members. Who do you think 10c goes to? Artists? Record labels?

Do some research and prove to me it's legit and not dodgy.

Terms and conditions? How will you enforce that over the internet?

ScottyDoesntKnow said:
Yeah I would be REALLY REALLY careful giving your payment details to that website! One look at that website stinks of credit card fraud.
Have used this site for years without fraud problems. That's not to say it is legit from a licencing point of view but we don't hide comments that talk about torrenting.

Actually under guidelines we can/do hide links to anything that may infringe copyright. Moderator's discretion, etc but plenty of free links to brewing texts have been hidden for example.

PS - link hidden, not comment. There's a difference

Fair enough.

Anyway moving on, how bout that lamb ad?

Illegal. Boat people, reposted on youtube without permission, illegal invasion/land grab, animal rights abused.

Where will it end?

I'm hiding the forum.

Do it and I'll get One Nation to launch a royal commission

indica86 said:
Would you download a Leg of Lamb?
My internet connection is slow. A whole leg would take too long. My super-fast NBN connection would take 3 hours to download a lamb cutlet.

Safeway early in the morning when they knock 50% off marked prices for the last day before the use by date, lunch today was a 3.680 kg of rolled pork shoulder $15.00. Legs of lamb roll out at an average of $12.00.

Why is the price of lamb so high these days? As a child, in the mid 70's, we lived in a small town named El Arish in FNQ. In the wet season my old man would be rained of work for weeks in a row at times, and as a result we ate a lot of lamb during those times because it was so cheap ( along with ox tail, liver, kidneys, crumbed brains ect...).

My pop was a butcher and survived the depression. Dinners and lunches were everything you listed there. Great food.

Latest posts

Back