Australia Day lamb advertisement

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having never actually eaten shite, I can't say it tastes exactly like it, but in my opinion, it does have a flavour that I would imagine shite to taste like.

As Unastrayan as it might be to say it, I feel it needs to be said.

I'm just going to get my flame suit .......

Black Devil Dog said:
Triple J is far from perfect. Way too much hip hop for example. I suspect that no one really likes it, they just make out they do because they want to act gangsta wanker.

Commercial radio though, is woeful.

I only listen to the radio in my ute and without digital there aren't too many options.
They do play a fair bit of Reggae. Mon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CNevA7ulo

Black Devil Dog said:
Having never actually eaten shite, I can't say it tastes exactly like it, but in my opinion, it does have a flavour that I would imagine shite to taste like.

As Unastrayan as it might be to say it, I feel it needs to be said.

I'm just going to get my flame suit .......
Fuckit, I hate vegemite

Dude...Vegemite! I dunno man I really dunno. Maybe I need to take a break from AHB and do some "soul searching" people hating Lamb, Moderators gone crazy, attractively priced Braumeister's not selling. Kerrplease is the only one making sense around here at the moment.

I like lamb. It depends a fair bit on what it has been eating, and how it is cooked.
Overcooked smoked lamb leg roast is good.

They might be way expensive and a little wanky, but those litle lamb cutlet thingo's are the ducks nuts.

Vegemite , butter and toast used to be a regular dinner back in my single days....was probably listening to jjj as i ate them.
Now that i am older and much more suffisticatereded, i prefer vegemite, butter on freshly baked tiger loaf.

I must say, I have eaten lamb that I did enjoy.

It was a Moroccan dish and it was a delight to eat, and I wouldn't hesitate to order it again, but whenever I eat lamb done in what I would consider, Australian style, it doesn't taste nice to me at all.

I don't like vegemite.

bradsbrew said:
They might be way expensive and a little wanky, but those litle lamb cutlet thingo's are the ducks nuts.

Vegemite , butter and toast used to be a regular dinner back in my single days....was probably listening to jjj as i ate them.
Now that i am older and much more suffisticatereded, i prefer vegemite, butter on freshly baked tiger loaf.from Coles for $2.50
Defs sufisticamated BB

Nothing more orstrayan than tucking into a big feed of Rogan Josh and Saffron Rice after a drinking a shedload of Saisons on a mid thirties arvo cuzzies.

Can't remember who told me, some old farmer I think.. But beef is best eaten hot and lamb best eaten cold.

Cold roast lamb sliced up for a sandwich the next day is about the best sanga you can make I reckon. A bit of dead horse on top... Gold.

PS. now that I've said that, the best pie I've ever eaten was a Rutherglen lamb and rosemary pie. Delicious. If anyone lives within half a days drive of Rutherglen it's well worth it. The Rutherglen Estates Muscat (just round the corner) is bloody good too.

Roast turkey, brie, avocado, cranberry sauce, some green leafy stuff, on panini, toasted.

Roast lamb sanga up against that would be like chomping on a dump.

Black Devil Dog said:
Roast turkey, brie, avocado, cranberry sauce, some green leafy stuff, on panini, toasted.

Roast lamb sanga up against that would be like chomping on a dump.
Sorry, you are WRONG

Back