Australia Day 2012. What's In Your Glass?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been drinking Saison all day and really enjoyed it.

Have had to ration though... got to work tomorrow so still quite sober.

Currently enjoying one of these :)
Basic but nice :icon_cheers:

Edit : about to move to a full-on Big Saison

:icon_offtopic: slightly.

Here is what we cooked up for lunch here today for Stralia day.

Butterflied leg of lamb, marinated in coriander seed, rosemary, lemon basil, garlic, salt pepper and olive oil.

Charred it up on the grill then lifted it up to finnish off slow in a low heat BBQ. Put a big pile of green herbe in twice over the 1 hr cook, they dried out and smoked away, and then woukd flare up with a big smoky fire ball....... was great fun. Served it up with tatter bake made with creal and swiss chease.

Then we made a Stralia day pav..... with lots of fresh cream and fruit.

what an awsome feed!

Mmmmm_LAMB.jpg

Lamb_for_lunch.jpg

Pav_1.jpg

Pav_2.jpg

Pav_4.jpg

looks good tony!! I had devon sangas at work and fruit and yogart, didnt have dinner was not hungry to much devon haha. But if I could cook a roast at work I would of :p

looks good tony!! I had devon sangas at work and fruit and yogart, didnt have dinner was not hungry to much devon haha. But if I could cook a roast at work I would of :p

Mashed potato wrapped in devon with a toothpick through the middle, can't get more aussie than that. :beerbang:

Homebrewed Dragon's Lair German Pilsner
Next one will be an Oaked Arrogant ******* from Stone

Close mate... close.

Hey to rub it in i got paid to stand on the balcony drinking beer at 11am while i got this started on the BBQ :p

The kids waved racist aussie flags at passers by...........

I love Australia

did you eat chilli Bum.

it usually makes my bum regret :p

:eek:

Nah. Just pretty unhappy with how life is treating me at the moment and thought I'd see how a vague, passive aggressive whinge on the internet might change things.

Working out great so far!

:eek:

Nah. Just pretty unhappy with how life is treating me at the moment and thought I'd see how a vague, passive aggressive whinge on the internet might change things.

Working out great so far!

You make my wort have a little boilover

PS: Harviestown Bitter and Twisted, prolly my galaxy ale next.

Tony, that Pav looks the goods!

It's been bloody hot here...

Andrew's CPA clone with heatness teller.

109_1343.JPG

I've been hitting this saison to cope with the heat...

109_1344__Medium_.JPG

having a moody cow dark ale. quite nice and refreshing.

what is the big difference between a stout and a dark ale?

both have coffee flavours and dark coffee/expresso style heads and are in the black region of the scale.

what am i missing?

Close mate... close.

Hey to rub it in i got paid to stand on the balcony drinking beer at 11am while i got this started on the BBQ :p

The kids waved racist aussie flags at passers by...........

I love Australia

I got paid good money to go to work for 11.5 hrs :p. yeah devon and mash rocks but a bit hard to make on a drill rig lol. I am a true aussie I worked threw a public holiday then got pissed after! and then still have to work 12 hours tomorrow!!! so beat that fuckers :p

WORK GAVE my missus and i a 4 day weekend and we got paid for ti too:)

What's In Your Glass, napisan ,scored 3 pint glasses in the back of the cab 2 day :icon_cheers:

i'm a little late due to working a 12 hour shift and a 2 hour drive home but i'm now just into my dunkel after a couple of breakfast rogers (beers).. ;)

@ bum, maybe swap the regret in your glass for a little cement, just sayin...

Latest posts

Back