Australia Day 2012. What's In Your Glass?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** batz that looks like paradise!

got a brew on the boil, HB in hand, hottest 100 in the background. Quiet day today, gearing up for a big weekend with mates on the water, teaching them to wakeboard.

working my way through a growler of two birds golden ale, then a bottle of la sirene saison and a bridge road summer ipa are waiting for me.

Edit: the hippies coming down for a session Batz?

Just some of the neighbors Perry

HillbillyFamily.jpg

a LCBA clone and now a english bitter. the coopers bitter is full of honey... not to bad but its giving me the shits.

the next is my willamette. hopefully the clouds have gone from it.

a LCBA clone and now a english bitter. the coopers bitter is full of honey... not to bad but its giving me the shits.
the next is my willamette. hopefully the clouds have gone from it.
ace.JPG
This stuff is making typing very hard

Attachments

• ace.JPG
    ace.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 11
A %2.6 Cascade, Apollo and Amarillo concoction I made for aroma, flavour and all-round good drinking without the blackouts and occasional obnoxious attitude I get around this time of year. Seems to be working. Apologies for the filthy glass - it was clean on Tuesday and just rinsed today haha. This was my first go at a light and I'm very happy. Not as easy as a "mid" but I have learned a few lessons and am looking forward to making more of them.

Cheers all.

Light_ale_screen_shot.png

A fruit beer, bordering on a sour with Acerola fruit the dominate sour/dry flavouring. Clean, dry and refreshing
The idea was a beerish Rose.

I got nothing!! working out at sea and it's a dry ship :angry: . Happy Australia day you lucky bugger's!!! :beerbang:

Im multucultural australia...berlinner weiss, aussie pale with tonnes of POR, US brown, glass of chilean vino with dinner, cider - nfi which country we attribute that to, probably the UK.

I am, u are, we are australia....

well I am drinking coopers sparkling, about the best thing you can get out here lol. Worked all day and dont get a day off till next thursday so not to many for me tonight!

Been drinking Saison all day and really enjoyed it.

Have had to ration though... got to work tomorrow so still quite sober.

Currently enjoying one of these :)

murphys_Stout_120126__1152_x_1728_.jpg

Latest posts

Back