Aussie Beer Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpiwek

Reaction score
Hi guys, I came across this site frome America the other day https://www.beercollections.com/ and got excited about getting some glasses from them. Theres got to be hundreds there and some of the graffics are really cool!... But as expected they dont ship to AU. :angry:

Dose anyone know of some sites (shops) online that sell glasses here? Im mostly intrested in smaller unknown micros but any links would be great!

Thanks, Jase.

Tell you what, those Stay-Cold glasses in the specialty glasses section look great! Double walled glasses to keep the beer colder for longer - best idea ever...but i do have to say I rarely have a beer in my hand for more than about 10~15 minutes anyways unless its a quiet one.

But as expected they dont ship to AU. :angry:

It appears that they only ship glasses to USA and Canada.

You could use a mail forwarder service such as usa2me.com (seems expensive, but there may be cheaper services... depends on how desperately you want the glasses!)

If only you had asked this earlier!

A good mate of mine arrived in Adelaide yesterday on a chartered flight with just a few other blokes. He would have had heaps of spare luggage allowance as he is travelling fairly light and it would have been relatively secure... :ph34r:

No smaller unknown micros but I recently got one of these from eBay for Oktober drinking!

Don't know if I will wait that long (have to make sure it works).

:beer:

- Luke

It appears that they only ship glasses to USA and Canada.

You could use a mail forwarder service such as usa2me.com (seems expensive, but there may be cheaper services... depends on how desperately you want the glasses!)

Good Idea!! but I think I'll keep in goo with my xpat Aunt and try to con her with a case of Violet Crumbles :) (do they still make them)

No smaller unknown micros but I recently got one of these from eBay for Oktober drinking!

Don't know if I will wait that long (have to make sure it works).

:beer:

- Luke

Hey, they could be reall good for an up and coming Imperal stout :chug:

If only you had asked this earlier!

A good mate of mine arrived in Adelaide yesterday on a chartered flight with just a few other blokes. He would have had heaps of spare luggage allowance as he is travelling fairly light and it would have been relatively secure... :ph34r:

Hey thanks for the offor!

j.

Tell you what, those Stay-Cold glasses in the specialty glasses section look great! Double walled glasses to keep the beer colder for longer - best idea ever...but i do have to say I rarely have a beer in my hand for more than about 10~15 minutes anyways unless its a quiet one.

Yep. When I was in the States these seemed to be the rage in sports bars. Millers piss . cold as Ice you just slip em' down. , Although could be bood on an Aussie heat breaker?.

Latest posts

Back