Att: Hop Heads! Hop Infused Beer Jug

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool i live 10 mins down the road, have to call in and pick one up, at that price it's worth experimenting with.
Have you done a side buy side with the beer straight out of the tap, I can't imagine it would infuse that much flavour/aroma being cold and not being forced through the hops, but would still be fun.

I did mate,

The aroma was significantly bigger right away. Flavour started to shine through as it steeped in the jug.

I did mate,

The aroma was significantly bigger right away. Flavour started to shine through as it steeped in the jug.

oooohh, i can see this being the next gimmick for commercial beers,"rip open the handy satchet of hops that comes with your beer,and pour it in for instant hop burst" or " depress here to infuse hops"... <_<

oooohh, i can see this being the next gimmick for commercial beers,"rip open the handy satchet of hops that comes with your beer,and pour it in for instant hop burst" or " depress here to infuse hops"... <_<

or a good way to improve commercial beers - chuck in a plug or two of goldings to yer kent old brown .... voila!

sounds like a

Bulk buy, Bulk buy, Bulk buy

Franko

+1 for Bulk Buy...now if we can only get the AHB we're hoping mad logo on the jug.....

:rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts

Back