Application for homebrewers : iBrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given I was always searching google for the bloody bulk priming calculator this is worth it for that alone. Half price today (almost)..

When it comes out on android I'll be giving it a look as well, it'll make things easier not having to run back into the house to input stuff into the computer

431neb said:
Given I was always searching google for the bloody bulk priming calculator this is worth it for that alone. Half price today (almost)..
This feature looks really good.

The rest of the app lacks polish though and at this point isn't going to replace my copy of BeerSmith.

I think the style guide integration is the main thing I miss.

A few bugs:

1. Litres, not Liters (Americans spell Liters but don't use metric)
2. Search function only searches based on the start of the string so if I type '05' looking for US-05 it doesn't match.

The front page of the app shouldn't be there. Go straight to recipes and don't separate Kit from other (have it as an option when creating a new recipe). Tools could then be an icon in the top or wherever. I think most people would want to go straight to recipes when using their mobile (IMO).

Otherwise it is a pretty good app feature wise. Certainly has been some thought put into it.

Dear Parks,
style guide is arriving.
I thank you for your other opinions. Our app will be continuously updated, this is only the beginning.

ibrewer said:
Dear Parks,
style guide is arriving.
I thank you for your other opinions. Our app will be continuously updated, this is only the beginning.
Awesome. What I suggest may or may not be how anyone else feels so I'm sure you will grow and change your product to suit the majority.

It certainly is a great start!

Yes, it is possible to email the recipe with all informations and with any notes or pictures you made.
In the email there will be also some more technical data that are not visualized in the app overview.

We are working on version 1.2 which will contain many innovations, also some things that you asked us in this Forum.

The Android version will be available as soon as possible.

Hi everybody,

The new iBrewer 1.2 version has just been released.

There are many innovations, thanks also to your suggestions.

For example:

- we have a No-Chill IBU calculator (#Shifter)
- some bugs have been fixed (#Truman)
- the search algorithm has been improved (#Parks)

Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ibrewer/id613548043?mt=8

For a limited time period, the price is of 1,99 $ instead of 5,49 $.

For every question, you can write us on [email protected] or on our fb page. 

Nowadays we are working on the Android version.

Thanks for your partecipation,
it helps us to grow and to give you a really satisfying product.

Bye !

Latest posts

Back