Anyone Know Of Hbs That Is Open This Time Of Year?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingy

Reaction score
Maryland, Newcastle,New South Wales, Australia, Ea
Highly unlikely but does anyone know of any HBS that are open this time of year, as the grain ordered from my local brew shop 3 weeks ago still didnt turn up after 2 chase up phone calls. (i ordered 2 weeks before xmas) Very unreliable on both occasions ive ordered since ive newly moved to newcastle.

Anyway,I have some grain here to do a wheat beer but dont have any wheat yeast so im hoping to land a pack from a HBS somewhere that thats is open and could deliver me some life saving yeast lol.

I have a couple of expired [july09] repackaged Craftbrewer German Wheat-weizen in the fridge, I think they'd be ok, been in fridge 7-8 months. PM me yoiur address and I'll send u one if that helps. Cheers

edit; as long as you reply within the next hour or so b4 I go to the shops/ post office

Kingy,
Postage could be a problem this time of year.
Beerbelly is open today and tomorrow, give Amanda a call and see if she can get something to you express post.
Beerbelly

One, maybe two or more of the forum sponsors are open right now...

It would help if you put a contact number in your email (rather than a totally blank page) at least that way, as I told when you called, if the attachment comes with a couple of Trojans I can call you to find out what you want.
In the 2 weeks leading up to Xmas we shifted nearly a ton of malt, it was just a bit hectic and perhaps I could have followed up better but I just ran out of time.

Mark
Marks Home Brew
AKA - MHB

I'm having the same problem here in Perth. TWOC is closed until Thursday and I'm not sure when Brewmart will be open.

If anyone knows of somewhere else who is open (and who will crack grain), this would appreciated.
Cheers, John.

Im sure HBS owners and employees like some time off work now and then too.

Perhaps you should plan a little more in advance next year? I plan out what im going to brew and make sure i have everything on hand in november. December is just too busy and then when i get a bit of time off, i have all i need in the garage.

cheers

I'm having the same problem here in Perth. TWOC is closed until Thursday and I'm not sure when Brewmart will be open.

If anyone knows of somewhere else who is open (and who will crack grain), this would appreciated.
Cheers, John.
You could look us up.
GB

We also have a crew packing/dispatching orders this week.

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back