Anyone Here Been To This?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
http://www.tasmanianbeerfest.com.au/

Well I will be. Got a couple of mates organised for relaxing four day weekend of glassy eye'd-ness.
If you've checked it out yourself, I'd be interested in hearing what you thought. Looks to me like the Taste of Tas thingie we were at over new years.

Mmmm... slightly ominous..

tumbleweed_small.jpg

Yeah I'll definately be checking it out. I didn't realise it existed until a week or so ago - not been here long.

Hopefully they have some good demo's.

Contemplating entering the brew comp - gotta support these things.

The pics from last year do indeed look a bit tumble-weedish but these things grow.

Looks good, If I were still on talking terms with the FIL then I'd consider comming down for the weekend and crashing at his place at Edith Creek

I went to the first one a few years ago, and it was really good... the first time I discovered there was a 'scene' in this country actually.

I've heard it's grown and moved into the sheds since then, so it should be well run.

... plus, it's in Hobart - what could possibly go wrong :eek:
two-headed-turtle.jpg

I think there's a thread around here somewhere about Tassie AHB'ers who are heading along to it, too.

Looks good, If I were still on talking terms with the FIL then I'd consider comming down for the weekend and crashing at his place at Edith Creek
You would need your Gumboots as its pissing down in Edith Creek at the moment

I'm going for sure! Should be a great event I reckon. How many here will be entering the comp?

You would need your Gumboots as its pissing down in Edith Creek at the moment

What's new :rolleyes: :lol: Well, he's actually in Trowutta so gum boots are usually necessary :eek:

Back