Anyone Have Tap Handles They Want To Sell?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaincleanoff

Kings Cross Brewery
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a number of handles, so i can swap them over often. Not really worried about the brand, as long as they look nice!

I've been looking on eBay. Most of the handles go for a decent price, but postage from the US is nearly always way too high.

Anyone have some taps they can sell to me?

Yes mate I have a rare John Corrage English Bitter tap handle on E-bay at the moment. I just sold a great Sam Adam Boston Ale one too. Also I just bought a brand new Beamish Irish Stout tap and my other prize tap is a tri faced Double Diamond tap handle.

Let me know if you want to talk turkey

Steve

hey sjw, noticed the John Corrage on eBay yesterday.. does it have a standard connection though? Looks like there is something sticking out the bottom?

The tap does not have its own adaptor but I just leave one on from another tap and screw it into that one. Thats what I do with all my taps.

Steve

tapscoll.JPG

just found this on google, wish I could track this guy down!

just found this on google, wish I could track this guy down!

Wow, that is quite a collection. Piccy taken 7 years ago, so I'm sure it is much bigger now too if they are still collecting.

Doc

What I have found since I started collecting these things is that they are mostly for sale on E-bay in the US and most of them are crappy Baseball or NFL team tap handles, or Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light and all other crap American mega swills, and a lots of novelty tap handles too.
The good stuff, i.e. the English Bitters and Stouts and brand we would associate with quality beer tend to go pretty cheap as the yanks don't appear to have much appreciation for anything other than US stuff.

Steve

Disclaimer
All of the above comments in relation to, the fine country, America or its citizens are the express opinion of the said author (SJW) only, and AHB or any associated sponsors take no responsibility for the said authors comments.
AHB or its associated sponsors make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained in the above comments.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs, mental anguish and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from reading the above comments or material available from it.

Disclaimer
All of the above comments in relation to, the fine country, America or its citizens are the express opinion of the said author (SJW) only, and AHB or any associated sponsors take no responsibility for the said authors comments.
AHB or its associated sponsors make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained in the above comments.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs, mental anguish and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from reading the above comments or material available from it.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Nice one Steve.
:icon_cheers:
eric

Disclaimer
All of the above comments in relation to, the fine country, America or its citizens are the express opinion of the said author (SJW) only, and AHB or any associated sponsors take no responsibility for the said author's comments.

[/quote]

:D

Disclaimer

Now you gonna get it, Steve. The old cruise missile when your sleeping trick. Send your real address to the Pentagon now and stay where you are, the Yanks proved in Iraq, Afghanistan, everybloodywhere, that they couldn't hit the target ever -(but they have very nice PR men who explain that the target they hit really did contain bad guys).

I actually like the Pittsburgh Steelers but who am I to judge . :super:

Back