anyone familiar with the brew tek nano brew system?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
this is a pretty cool looking set-up, does anyone have first hand experience or know of someone that I could contact that uses one?

7BREWTEK%20NANO%20BREWERY.jpg

Just looking at the brew tek web site they could get themselves in a spot of bother...

guess the retailer/s could oblige a request for a few email addresses of people using the system (if they asked for the owner/brewers permission for someone to contact them about it)

it looks nice and I like the corner style build design

i'll get in touch - see what happens

@Bridges can you PM me about the site issue please?

droid said:
guess the retailer/s could oblige a request for a few email addresses of people using the system (if they asked for the owner/brewers permission for someone to contact them about it)

it looks nice and I like the corner style build design

i'll get in touch - see what happens

@Bridges can you PM me about the site issue please?
Hi Droid,
I just bought a Brewtek Nano. I'm still in the process of getting plumbing/drainage setup, and the installation of a 15amp power supply. It'll be a while before I fire it up, but happy to answer questions once I do.
Cheers,
BB

What are these systems worth?
I have just returned from Port Douglas and the new brewery has one setup as there pilot brewery,

Gamby said:
What are these systems worth?
I have just returned from Port Douglas and the new brewery has one setup as there pilot brewery,
We saw that last week. Just casually shoved underneath the outside stairs.

BB is insanely busy, owning a pub, a brewery and a hop farm. Easiest way to get his attention is to PM him. I know he's brewed on the system now, and AFAIK he's the only forum member who has the system. I've seen it. Nice equipment. Their fermenters are schmick as. 'Bout all I can say.

Latest posts

Back