Any One Wired One Of These Up Before?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
Just bought one of these for use on my HERMS and am trying to work out how to wire it up, i have wired up 2 fridgemates in the past.

Any ideas

Cheers KHB

d0d5_12.JPG

d112_12.JPG

Never seen one before but

Lead 1 is the mains feed to supply the fan and Compressor (ie fridge motor) and the defrosting coil in the back of the fridge.

2 feeds out to the defrosting coil
4 feeds the fan
5 feeds the compessor
6 and 7 are the mains supply for the unit. 6 and 1 could go together and be feed from the incoming active. 7 to the neutral along with the other leads on the compressor, fan and defrost coil
Between 8 and 10 seems to be some proprietary input from a sensor that might have come with it.
Between 9 and 10 says evaporator but I am not a fridgy so am lost a little
between 11 and 10 is the output of a thermostat which may be a temperature probe that came with it.

If this makes sense, go for it, otherwise talk to a fridge/Air Con mechanic.

Hi KHB,

This same item was mentioned in this thread. Maybe Stevenali could shed some light on what he ended up doing...

sap.

Bit confused, looks like a fridgemate, not a mashmaster. But I haven't been following Franks product line up for a few years.

Screwy

Bit confused, looks like a fridgemate, not a mashmaster. But I haven't been following Franks product line up for a few years.

Screwy

Not Franks
They have been on ebay for a while Mike,and some at very nice prices as well.

Got mine from ebay 52 bucks

Latest posts

Back