• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Any One Have An Idea What It Is

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) it looks like part of beer line cleaning gear,which was once part of an automatic injection unit from a pig or chicken production (farm)and now instead of injecting anti virusus into animal feed is used to inject beer line cleaner into beer line ie DPI 1 and 2,which saves bar staff from getting their hands messy.50 Dracmas sounds a lot but hey.
Hi guys it is in fact a beer line cleaning part look on the DOSATRON site heres a picky I just got from there, any more mystery items.

here_it_is.jpg

Hi guys it is in fact a beer line cleaning part look on the DOSATRON site heres a picky I just got from there, any more mystery items.

mixing system
The Bracton Dosatron Beerline Cleaning System provides the best replacement for your venues than current methods.Work safer with a less hazardous process - the best choice long term for all venues.

A Universal Principle
When connected to the water washout supply line, the dispenser operates without electricity, using water pressure as the power source. Its as simple as that. As the water flows through, it activates the dispenser, which takes up the required percentage of DP1 & DP2 direct from the container. Inside the dispenser, the DP1 & DP2 is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream.

Once set, the dispenser requires no further attention, leaving you free to get on with other things. The dose of DP1 & DP2 will always be strictly proportional to the volume of water entering the dispenser, whatever variations in fl ow or pressure may occur in the main line. The dispensers high metering accuracy is factory set and the system requires no further adjustment, alleviating any risk of overdosing, thus helping safeguard the environment.

Continuous dosing in complete safety!
The Bracton Beerline Cleaning System (non-electric proportional dispenser)

I think its a rare and elusive "reverse-multiflux-trans-modufier"

We as electricians spoke of these to confuse fitters, boilermakers and non electrical type people but non of us have ever seen one.

cheers

Hey !
You can't confuse fitters ! Well not all the time,not not at all,well perhaps once....oh I am confused now :lol:

Batz

If you don't intend using the Dosatron for cleaning products, you could use it for fertiliser injection for your garden (if your garden is big enough).
Dosatron's are also used for the dosing of flavour in soft serve icecream, and post mix softdrink at the pub.

Could it be the anal intruder from "Top Secret" without the optional fist attachment??

Chris

If you don't intend using the Dosatron for cleaning products, you could use it for fertiliser injection for your garden (if your garden is big enough).
Dosatron's are also used for the dosing of flavour in soft serve icecream, and post mix softdrink at the pub.

They are also used for auto chemical mixing in the Pest Control industry and they are called a Dosmatic or something similar.
The use of one of these negates the need for a large mixing tank - ideal for small vehicles.
But then again who really cares? :lol:

Cheers

i once found something similar under Mrs Sqyres side of the Bed... :blink:
But it was much bigger....

Sqyre... :ph34r: (i'm soooo dead)
rotflmao.......cheers........spog....... :lol:

They also mix fire fighting foam into water on the back of a bushfire fighting truck. A "venturi" type effect I believe.

hold on, maybe it's a clever device for inflating guinea pigs with helium.......

Just saw this and almost wet myself! :lol:

Hey !
You can't confuse fitters ! Well not all the time,not not at all,well perhaps once....oh I am confused now :lol:

Batz

:rolleyes: works every time

May be a bit over the top for flushing a couple of meters of 5mm beer line in the fridge but if it cost nothing, go for it.

I still want to see it inflate a guinea pig with helium. Can you imagine the goofy squeeks they would make on helium :lol:

cheers

Back