Another Brewing Forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteoz77

Reaction score
Hey Guys, not sure how well this will go over here, but I'll try it on anyway.

I left Homebrewtalk.com because of the serious wankers that were moderating the forum. I went to a new site homebrewchatter.com that was started by someone else that was kicked off the other site. I hung out there for about 1 1/2 years, but another member started to "take Over" and he was a real wanker, so I opted out of that place as well.

Now a few of us have joined a new forum. It's small, friendly and a bit slow, as there are only a few members there. If anyone wants to go have a look, maybe join, and pop in once in a while, that would be fantastic!

http://pintofnoreturn.com/

You will be greeted with open arms :)

Oh great, more places to 'waste' my time :( .

"Hand Crafted Ales"

I do lagers

Fail

:rolleyes:

art_lagerboy_whatsthematter_800x.jpg

:icon_cheers:

Just this morning I was wondering where too next? Started out on the Grumpies forum as most did here...people eventually left there to come here. Now im wondering where everyone is going to now. Will have a look Peteoz77.
Cheers
Steve

Hey Guys, not sure how well this will go over here, but I'll try it on anyway.

I left Homebrewtalk.com because of the serious wankers that were moderating the forum. I went to a new site homebrewchatter.com that was started by someone else that was kicked off the other site. I hung out there for about 1 1/2 years, but another member started to "take Over" and he was a real wanker, so I opted out of that place as well.

Now a few of us have joined a new forum. It's small, friendly and a bit slow, as there are only a few members there. If anyone wants to go have a look, maybe join, and pop in once in a while, that would be fantastic!

http://pintofnoreturn.com/

You will be greeted with open arms :)

What? A brew forum that has wankers contolling it? No way!

Yardy, why don't you use the same avatar on this site??? (please) :icon_chickcheers:

I do prefer Aussie forums for any topic
Seems more relevant info on them ......

Back