• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Andale 3 Tap Flooded Font, 3 Snaplocks And 2 Andale Floryte Taps

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dkaos

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Have been trying to sell my font on ebay including the bar but have had no luck. No one has even made an offer!
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem...Id=260972754436

Wondering if anyone here is interested. Would split taps (must take 2) and the font and snaplocks (must take the lot). I can throw the bar out.

Cheers,

Clint

mxd

Reaction score
seems like a fair price, but you might limit you market with the bar and stools, the 3 tap flooded font with 2 taps is worth $200-$250 ?? . Your also probably advertising in the wrong section.

please don't take this as being rude, that's not my intention

dkaos

Reaction score
Thanks mxd, no offence taken there mate. I paid heaps more to get all that gear together, buying from different sources.

I will move the listing into a better category too :)

Cheers,

Clint

Crusty

The Electric Brewery
Reaction score

dkaos

Reaction score
Ok I'm pissing the bar off tomorrow as we are installing a floating floor. Get the font, taps and snaplocks for $327. Happy to post, will be extra though.

This offer good until lunchtime tomorrow (after which I might be listing it on eBay at a higher price)

Latest posts