• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Intertap SS FC and Andale Floryte taps for sale BNE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meddo

Reaction score
Got 2 Intertap SS FC taps and 4 chromed SS Andale Floryte (with Snaplok backs) taps up for sale.

The Intertap flow-controls were bought new and have had between 3 and 6 kegs through each, all in as-new condition (actually better than new cos I've removed all the machining grease, swarf and burrs). The Florytes were refurbished by a pro - they've got signs of wear and tear but have all been rekitted and each have another spare set of seals and new resin handles. I don't have any pics of the Florytes handy but can provide some on request, the Intertaps look just like any other Intertap FC.

$40 each for either tap. I'm also happy to include Kinglok (KK equivalent of Snaplok / B-lock etc.) tap adaptors for nought with any Intertap purchases.

Located in South Brisbane or Camp Hill, or happy to post at buyers expense.

Sorry @Segrave, the Intertaps and a couple of the Florytes were sold last night.

Two Andale Florytes still remaining.

Lee.
I didn't know you were a member on here. I wouldn't of needed to create a new account on an alternate website if I had known... :/

Ha, oh well. Yeah I'm more active over at Aussie craft brewing but still drop in here from time to time.

The two Intertaps and two Florytes have sold, still two Florytes up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back