• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Setup For Sale, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMoose

Reaction score
I am selling my all grain gear going over seas. all purchased from Grain and Grape melbourne last Year. Eveything except the plate chiller was used only 4 times.

1 X 36L robinox S/S pot with S/S tapping/hose tail/ball valve and Hole drilled.

1X 10 Gallon Rubbermaid with s/s False Bottom and Stainless tapping/big bore ball valve/hosetail.

1x Satinless Plate chiller with stainless connections. Used twice.

1x Brewing Fridge

1 x Fridgemate temp controller all ready wired.

1x Bottle drying tree

1x Superautomatica bench Capper.

20kg Grain of your choice, from what ever grain grain and grape sell. (this is what i have left on Grain Book at grain and grape) must let know what you want so i can order and pick up.

Lots of bottles, all necessary hosing, mash spoon, oxyper, and spare fermenters 30L and two small fermenters. as well.

The stuff is in Moonee Ponds, Melbourne, Vic.

750$ for the Lot.

Darn that sounds good.

Wish this was up for grabs before I had commenced my set-up. No doubt you will sell this complete and prefer to, but if there is any struggle with selling the fridge and fridgemate count me in as a taker for those.

All the best with the sale,

Hopper.

Sounds like a top deal to me, anyone in Melbourne thinking about moving up from kits should snap this up.

Looks like the only thing missing is a burner!

Darn that sounds good.

Wish this was up for grabs before I had commenced my set-up. No doubt you will sell this complete and prefer to, but if there is any struggle with selling the fridge and fridgemate count me in as a taker for those.

All the best with the sale,

Hopper.

If split I would go the SS Pot & Rubbermaid tun (both complete of course), if the price was right. If we can find buyers for the other bits and agree prices may be the way to go

Andy

as someone who started collecting A/G gear three weeks ago and is almost done.... it gives me the sh%ts to see this......................... where were you three weeks ago? thats all

as someone who started collecting A/G gear three weeks ago and is almost done.... it gives me the sh%ts to see this......................... where were you three weeks ago? thats all

Three weeks ago I was still deciding if I would store it or sell it. But now I don't know how long I will be gone for or if I will come back at all, it looks like it is best to let it go...

Blame that damned Murphey's law, it gets me all the time too.

Three weeks ago I was still deciding if I would store it or sell it. But now I don't know how long I will be gone for or if I will come back at all, it looks like it is best to let it go...

Blame that damned Murphey's law, it gets me all the time too.

that damned murphey.....hes always one step ahead...........

If you split it up I would be interested in the chiller.

Reg

Here are some photos guys.

SSTappingBits.jpg

Setup.jpg

Capper.jpg

Back