Ahb T-shirts Design...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Preference...

• BEER! Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My beer is better than your beer.

• it's an obsession' across the bottom on the back, and the ahb logo somewhere on the front

• I brew therefore I Drink therefore I brew [Circle]

• I hop heart Beer

• FFS gimme a homebrew

• Its my beer My way

• Simple Really

• If I had to explain you wouldnt understand

• A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is..... brewed at home?

• Total voters
Iron ons won't last like a screen print!

A screen print is like a 'Band T' or similar - and I am sure you have a band tee last a few years at least yeah?!

I can do the artwork no problem... Anyway, seee what Sammy comes up with i guess

Someone, send me a higher res design - FFS!

Hey Schooey and Cocko....

why don't we meet half way....Schooey can knock up the art work and Cocko can organise the printing as originally planned. I really don't care who does the design or the printing...aslong as we get our gear...and if the production...ohh and that the printing is done IN AUSTRALIA which I thnk is a given at this point.

I'm willing to send beer to Schooey and Cocko to get this thing going like a freight train. Not only do we need the design done + Printing but we also need to work out how may people want items and of what. and organise the shipping.

Hey Schooey and Cocko....

why don't we meet half way....Schooey can knock up the art work and Cocko can organise the printing as originally planned. I really don't care who does the design or the printing...aslong as we get our gear...and if the production...ohh and that the printing is done IN AUSTRALIA which I thnk is a given at this point.

I'm willing to send beer to Schooey and Cocko to get this thing going like a freight train. Not only do we need the design done + Printing but we also need to work out how may people want items and of what. and organise the shipping.

CM2 offered his missus' services too... so I have just PM'd him too...

If we can get a screen cut, then we can do, tee's, hoody's, singlets, polo's.... dressing gowns! All in assorted colours!!

Would be an awesome thing if someone could reproduce the winning design...

Cheers

I have been working on it, in between exam study (priorities, yeah!).

It's pretty close. What do people think of the fermentation, given it illustrates glass carboy fermentation?

Picture_6.png

Picture_6.png

yes my missus can still do it.

either send me the vector file (if it exsists) or send me the highest res versionj of the design and I'll get the missus to do the work to create a vector file and put into a format that we can use for printing

what about an even simpler one
even_simpler.JPG

I like the white writing on black better.

I hope someone is doing this artwork....the week will be over soon :p

got to keep the heat on this topic somehow.

Ok, sammy's posted image is higher enough res to get going... Cheers mate.

I will get pricing and everything together.... and start an order thread when sorted.

Stay tuned for action stations!

Cheers

Ok, sammy's posted image is higher enough res to get going... Cheers mate.

I will get pricing and everything together.... and start an order thread when sorted.

Stay tuned for action stations!

Cheers

Awesome...I have my last exam tomorrow so from then I can get on board and help organise it.

Let me know when you have prices etc.

I'm excited, oh yes I am :beerbang:

Don't forget to include a WestCoast Brewers commission in the sale price for the design ;)

WCB_Tshirt_3.jpg

yes my missus can still do it.

either [b]send me the vector file[/b] (if it exsists) or send me the highest res versionj of the design and I'll get the missus to do the work to create a vector file and put into a format that we can use for printing

Latest posts

Back