Ahb T-shirts Design...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Preference...

• BEER! Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My beer is better than your beer.

• it's an obsession' across the bottom on the back, and the ahb logo somewhere on the front

• I brew therefore I Drink therefore I brew [Circle]

• I hop heart Beer

• FFS gimme a homebrew

• Its my beer My way

• Simple Really

• If I had to explain you wouldnt understand

• A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is..... brewed at home?

• Total voters
Nothing yet...we are waiting for someone to make up the print as a high-res drawing

Oddly no-one has ever contacted me, and i'm the one that created the winning design :)

I'd be happy to look at making it up, and being a graphic designer it's well within my purview, but i'm a tad busy right now. I'll pop it onto the to-do list.

i just emailed cocko and told him to contact you and send me the files and the missus can do whats needed.
sammy do you have the file as a vetor? if so send it to me and the missus can do the job.

Oddly no-one has ever contacted me, and i'm the one that created the winning design :)

I'd be happy to look at making it up, and being a graphic designer it's well within my purview, but i'm a tad busy right now. I'll pop it onto the to-do list.

See post number 53 Sammy. Im surprised too.
Cheers
Steve

Citymorgue, its called vector. Usually saved as an Illustrator eps. C'mon Sammy chop chop! Still reckon the aussiehomebrewer.com.au should go on the back of the collar

Ok guys,

Just PM'd Sammy and will now contact you CM2 [After time restrictions :angry: ]

It would seem we may get this show on the road!!... finally.

To re-cap;

We will have a screen made up that will be able to printed on a Tee, Hoody, Singlet etc - Garment in a range of colours!

Glad to see this hasn't died and am still up for the challenge to run the organisation/buy! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Citymorgue, its called vector. Usually saved as an Illustrator eps
Yes it's vector. Using iPhone so not great spelling either way let's gat ball rolling. Sammy if ur too busy send me the files/web referances of pics and I'll get my missus to do redraw everything and get it done.

Ok guys,

Just PM'd Sammy and will now contact you CM2 [After time restrictions :angry: ]

It would seem we may get this show on the road!!... finally.

To re-cap;

We will have a screen made up that will be able to printed on a Tee, Hoody, Singlet etc - Garment in a range of colours!

Glad to see this hasn't died and am still up for the challenge to run the organisation/buy! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

You go you good thing.... :super:

CB

Finally found the thread I really wanted.

Ok so any movement in this over the last month or so???

Would be great to get it done before xmas!!!!

Pok

Finally found the thread I really wanted.

Ok so any movement in this over the last month or so???

Would be great to get it done before xmas!!!!

Pok

Sammus said he would knock up a higher res image for printing... just waiting to hear how he is getting on...

But yeah, would be great by xmas - as I am OS most of Jan.

Cheers

is that Sammus or Sammy?

I'd say that would be sammy, man im keen on one of those shirts. I was tempted just to steal the image and get one blown up by cafe press by myself!

Ditto that, Fourstar... I've been double thinking just throwing something similar together, get a price and offer it take it or leave it, but I really don't want to tread on the toes who have put in the effort so far. As I posted earlier, I have a supplier, I can do the artwork no problem... Anyway, seee what Sammy comes up with i guess

I would think that maybe if Sammy doesn't come through with a design by the end of this week then we get Schooey to line it up.

Also just like Schooey I dont want to treat on Cocko's and Sammy's toes.....but I do want a t-shirt.

It has been 6 months since we started talking about this idea.

We are getting close to xmas and organising these sort of things at this time of the year could be very problematic. Better to do it sooner rather than later.

What do we think???

Pok

I discovered some iron on transfers at officeworks the other week. They are dirt cheap, but only standard photo size (6x4).....

They work quite well, tempted to create a T-shirt myself soon...

I discovered some iron on transfers at officeworks the other week. They are dirt cheap, but only standard photo size (6x4).....

They work quite well, tempted to create a T-shirt myself soon...

You can get A4 ones Pollux.

Guys, sorry maybe it was sammy....

Either way, I can organise the printing, good quality printing and garment at a click of my fingers... SWMBO is in the game...

Someone, send me a higher res design - FFS!

Yes, you can, but they are MUCH more pricey for some reason........

I can confirm the small ones work well, my daughter's library bag complete with hop cone shows that :D

Latest posts

Back