Ahb T-shirts Design...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Preference...

• BEER! Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My beer is better than your beer.

• it's an obsession' across the bottom on the back, and the ahb logo somewhere on the front

• I brew therefore I Drink therefore I brew [Circle]

• I hop heart Beer

• FFS gimme a homebrew

• Its my beer My way

• Simple Really

• If I had to explain you wouldnt understand

• A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is..... brewed at home?

• Total voters
Update:

Quotes are being done, just finalising the actual garments...

Tees are cool, its the hoodies that have caused some concern.... They Zip up style and/or 'kanga' pocket style. The kanga pocket style is apparently very short in length... Hmmm...

SO, if we go Zip up we can have the print on the back OR the design embroidered on the left chest. The design is at an embroiderer to see if he can get the detail....

Polo's = Can be printed but being a knit, it is not the best idea apparently... so maybe embroidery here too....

RUFF pricing looks like this:

Zip Hoody Pique Polo Tees

Quantity 25 $41.50 $30.50 $25.00

Quantity 50 $33.50 $22.50 $17.00

Quantity 100 $29.00 $18.00 $12.50

250 $27.00 $16.50 $10.50

I have asked for the highest quality garments they do....

Stay tuned.

Thx Sammy. Ive emailed the file to my missus and asked her to look at it and give me an ETA on completion. should have an answer this evening.

question from the missus

The art is fine. I would just need a few details from the person printing the shirts and the previous lo res pic showing how the graphic is to be positioned on the shirt (eg. Small chest height graphic, large graphic that covers most of shirt etc.). I could position but if it was intended to be a certain size it should keep with that.

Do you have the contact details for the person/company printing the shirts?

cocko - did u want to liaise with my missus directly. i can PM you the home email. she thinks its quick to do.

Latest posts

Back