Ahb T-shirts Design...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Preference...

• BEER! Now with colour, flavour and aroma!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My beer is better than your beer.

• it's an obsession' across the bottom on the back, and the ahb logo somewhere on the front

• I brew therefore I Drink therefore I brew [Circle]

• I hop heart Beer

• FFS gimme a homebrew

• Its my beer My way

• Simple Really

• If I had to explain you wouldnt understand

• A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is..... brewed at home?

• Total voters
I have asked Franko a couple of times about it and he said he is on to it!

Maybe there is another design wizard on here who can finalise a decent res. design?

PM me if you have the skills!

:icon_cheers:

Ok, Franko is out, is there any design wizards out there who can do a hi-res version of the voted design?

I will ask my marketing manager during the week and he may be able to.....

Is there still interest in this?

Sorry for the prolonged actions but it can still happen.

:icon_cheers:

I'm still interested. Will hassle my friend, maybe he can do something. He is notoriously unreliable though. Perhaps I can bribe him with beer...

I'm sorry guys but things are a bit hectic at the moment and I just don't have the time

Franko

[quote name='O'Henry' post='513198' date='Aug 30 2009, 11:50 PM']Perhaps I can bribe him with beer...[/quote]

I think you have answered your own question! ;)

I think you have answered your own question! ;)

We are talking about the guy who left a perfectly good patch of pale ale in the primary and then had to ditch it, wondering why it smelt and tasted so feral. There is only so far you can hassle someone. He is yet to brew and bottle a batch without me at his house hassling him.

Edit: Man I hope he doesn't read this thread... if he ever gets around to joining.

Still interested here for sure

Can we get this buy back up and running...I want my shirt :p

Its been 4 months since we voted

Can we get this buy back up and running...I want my shirt :p

Its been 4 months since we voted

Know anyone who can knock up a higher res. version of the final design Pok?

I have a had a couple of people tell they will try but am still waiting....

Thats all we need - I am still ready and able to organise the printing/buy etc....

Anyone?

if its a relatively simple job for a graphic designer to do, then i might be able to persaude my missus to do it. she just doesnt have a lot of time. so if its simple/quick to do then i have more chance of convincing her.

Send Sammy a PM. He designed it and put it up for vote. He's a graphic designer so will be able to convert his artwork to whatever file you need i.e. eps or jpg etc. Just a thought.
Cheers
Steve

if its a relatively simple job for a graphic designer to do, then i might be able to persaude my missus to do it. she just doesnt have a lot of time. so if its simple/quick to do then i have more chance of convincing her.

Cool, let me know CM2...

Send Sammy a PM. He designed it and put it up for vote. He's a graphic designer so will be able to convert his artwork to whatever file you need i.e. eps or jpg etc. Just a thought.
Cheers
Steve

Will do, cheers Steve.

Otherwise send me the file and I will ask one of the guys at uni. Not sure if he can do it but he seems like he knows how to use photo shop etc. If he can do it we can pay him off with beer.

Pok

Cocko and co.

If CM2's missus can't do it....how about we increase the price of all the items by a dollar or two and just pay someone to do the design. I'm sure someone would be able to knock it up under an hour and shouldn't cost too much.

Anyway I would love to get some gear before xmas.

ill check in with my boys and i have had a dabble photoshop so i might be able to come up with something
only thing is im going camping tomorrow sand wont be back till monday
ill see what the boys can come up with
cheers

Not sure if this will throw a spanner in the works, but I recently had some shirts made for a club event I'm involved in. They were T-shirts, printed one colour, front and back. We had a darkish blue shirt with white print, and a grey shirt with black print. They came up really well, and the quality of the shirts was excellent. So far there have been no complaints on washing etc etc (touches wood)

The best bit was they only cost us $10 per shirt + freight.

So I'm not sure if you guys had someone in mind or not, or if you're interested in a front and back design... please feel free to tell me to piss off if I'm making trouble here... not my intention.

Latest posts

Back