Ahb Polo Logo Design Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What logo do you want?

• Current AHB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHB + Mash Paddles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Green Polo with (it seems so far) the AHB logo on it
2- Here are the sizes, when the ordering thread is started, they will be in the OP-

The measurement is HALF CHEST in cm (ie double it for round the chest, otherwise armpit to armpit.)
S - 52
M - 55
L - 58
XL - 62
2XL - 65
3XL - 71
5XL - 79

Thanks P&C :)

well said P&C

Franko

I find this whole thing amazing,I want this colour,I want it embroidered,I want a 'T',I want a polo.

Hells Bells ! It's a stinking old shirt you'll wear around home,to the pub,brews meetings etc.It not your best going out to dinner with Kevin Rudd or the Queen is it?

Just spend a few bucks and buy one,and top marks peas and corn,I would have spat it by now.

Batz

Can a picture paint a thousand words?

Warren -

shooting_yourself_in_the_foot.jpg

Thanks for putting up with it all P&C :super:

Not that I really mind either way, but I've voted for V2 (and V3 if that's included) with the mash paddles. I think they look great, but I recall a further improvement to the hop flowers the doesn't seem to have made this cut.

People seem to be attached to the old logo, but perhaps (and I'm not inviting discussion within this thread) the logo could be updated. Another time, another place.

Cheers again peas_and_corn, we'll have to 'borrow' your shirt sometime and have "I organised the AHB shirt bulk buy and all I got was this lousy shirt" printed on the back.

Cheers again peas_and_corn, we'll have to 'borrow' your shirt sometime and have "I organised the AHB shirt bulk buy and all I got was this lousy shirt" printed on the back.

I can make that happen lol :lol:

Stop chooking about and close this thread.

Get people to order their size and get it over with already.

Ever heard the expression about too many cooks.....

It is obviously frustrating you considering some of the replies you have dolled out, but you have to expect this if you create so many polls and discussion areas. Opinions are like arm pits, every body has a couple and they generally stink. ( I bet you are thinking about my opinion right now :p )

Just go green shirts, original logo and order your sizes.

Just trying to keep you sane at the end of the day, remember you cant please everybody.
And people will still find something to whinge about at the end of the day.

I find this whole thing amazing,I want this colour,I want it embroidered,I want a 'T',I want a polo.

Hells Bells ! It's a stinking old shirt you'll wear around home,to the pub,brews meetings etc.It not your best going out to dinner with Kevin Rudd or the Queen is it?

Just spend a few bucks and buy one,and top marks peas and corn,I would have spat it by now.

Batz

Too right P&C, close the thread, get the order list going and let those not happy eat cake. You would think 1/2 the blokes here should be on Queer eye for the straight guy (not that there is anything wrong with that)

cheers

Browndog

Agreed.

Mods, lock this thread, I'm getting the ordering taken care of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back