Ahb Polo Logo Design Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What logo do you want?

• Current AHB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHB + Mash Paddles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
Here are your options-

Current AHB

AHBgreen.jpg

AHB + Mash Paddles

AHBlogov2.jpg

I voted for the current.

Whats your opinion P&C?

daniel

I prefer the one with the Mash Padles out of them...

But really like the original one with just the hop plants.

P&C give me a chance to get a quote on the logo embrioded.
I have "contacts" who help out with the Tanunda Show and the BBC Embrioded shirts who will do me a great deal - esp if we order the shirts through them.

Just an idea....

But I will only buy embrioded or get my own that is embrioded.

Original looks better to me.

IF P&C supplies a .jpg of the logo you guys decide on - for 25.00 i should be able to get SS Jacketed Tankards (ie double walled so that your beer stays cool) with the AHB logo and most probably your AHB handle on them with 10% (so I am making nothing) going to AHB as a fund raiser.

I can organise it if you guys are interested and let me know.

I have "contacts" who help out with the Tanunda Show and the BBC Embrioded shirts who will do me a great deal - esp if we order the shirts through them.

Just an idea....

With a few kick backs to boot :rolleyes:

Seriously though I do prefer the embroided logo and will most likely only buy the shirt if it is embroided. If like Kenny says that his "contact" can supply at a good price does that mean we would have to go over the colour and style of shirt all over again :(
Also prefer the AHB site logo. Don't like the paddles.
BYB

IF P&C supplies a .jpg of the logo you guys decide on - for 25.00 i should be able to get SS Jacketed Tankards (ie double walled so that your beer stays cool) with the AHB logo and most probably your AHB handle on them with 10% (so I am making nothing) going to AHB as a fund raiser.

I can organise it if you guys are interested and let me know.

GMK, I appreciate that you would like to organise more AHB merch, however it would be best if requests for interest in it is done in its own thread, to avoid complications/confusion.

Although the mash paddles look nice, I voted original as that is "the site's logo".
Just to jump on the band wagon, embroided would be really nice, although I'm still buying regardless. ;)

I prefer the one with the Mash Padles out of them...

But really like the original one with just the hop plants.

Just an idea....

But I will only buy embrioded or get my own that is embrioded.

With a few kick backs to boot :rolleyes:

Seriously though I do prefer the embroided logo and will most likely only buy the shirt if it is embroided. If like Kenny says that his "contact" can supply at a good price does that mean we would have to go over the colour and style of shirt all over again :(

BYB

Agreed,
I'd pay >$15 more for Embroided just as a benchmark.

Everybody's a critic.

I'm sure we would like embroidered, but this is the easiest and best way to go. I've been on this forum for many years and it's the first time that someone has volunteered to to a shirt buy. Either get on board and buy some or shut up and f*&$ off. It's not like I'm actually profiting from this.

Although the mash paddles look nice, I voted original as that is "the site's logo".
Just to jump on the band wagon, embroided would be really nice, although I'm still buying regardless. ;)

YAY!

It's gotta have mash paddles

That's what making beer is all about!

Though where they are positioned make the logo look funny. They need to be intergrated somehow into the body of the graphic ie the barrel

Cheers

Original, orginal, orginal original.

Why do we need to embellish, confuse, spoil, etc etc the original logo of the forum?

My reason for going for the original is that the mash paddle version looks somewhat 'crowded' with the paddles there. Also, as is said earlier, it's the logo of the site.

original!
matti

ushki dushki ;)

Original.

Ok - i will f*&$ off and not buy one at all...

+1 original

Im a sucker for tradition

My reason for going for the original is that the mash paddle version looks somewhat 'crowded' with the paddles there. Also, as is said earlier, it's the logo of the site.

Everybody's a critic.

It's not like I'm actually profiting from this.

YAY!

Yep the best critic is ones own :lol:

I apologise if I even hinted that you were.

BYB

Ok - i will f*&$ off and not buy one at all...

Sorry to see you go GMK & I thank P&C for all the trouble he has gone to but ----

Would have preferred a dark green polo as per the hops colour above (Dark olive green) & had my heart set on an embroided original logo so sad to say I'm out too. :(

If I had known it was only going to be a printed logo I would have gone for the "T" shirt instead of the more dressy polo. Sorry P&C. :(

TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back