Ahb Polo Logo Design Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What logo do you want?

• Current AHB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHB + Mash Paddles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had known it was only going to be a printed logo I would have gone for the "T" shirt instead of the more dressy polo. Sorry P&C. :(

TP

Here they go!

Ok - i will f*&$ off and not buy one at all...

dead_flies.jpg

I'll have one whatever it is

Batz

I will have one of the printed ones.
Thanks P&C.

GMK, if you do decide to go ahead and get the embroided ones I will also have one of those.

I also like the sound of those mugs.

As long as at the end of the day 10% goes to AHB who cares who does the shirts, if peas and corn does the screen printed ones and GMK does the embroided ones.
Makes no difference to me so instead of yelling abuse why dont you two work together and that will give us greater options.

Only a suggestion but why doesnt p & c do Tshirts screen printed and GMK do polos embroided..

Im only a victorian beer drinking collingwood supporter (I am waiting for it Rook :p ) but it makes sense to me.

:beer:

OK - IF P&C sends me a .jpg of the logo - i will organise a price with 10% or so - rounding up to go to AHB...

OK - IF P&C sends me a .jpg of the logo - i will organise a price with 10% or so - rounding up to go to AHB...
You could get it off P & C or Franko or even Dane

There's no way that one product is going to satisfy everyone. It was clear from the start that there would be only one piece produced and for sale. P&C has put in a lot of time and effort to ensure the majority of would-be purchasers will be satisfied with the product and those lambasting him for not providing the product or choices you want is downright rude. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you're not going to buy it, don't vote in this poll.

I've voted for the original.

IF P&C supplies a .jpg of the logo you guys decide on - for 25.00 i should be able to get SS Jacketed Tankards (ie double walled so that your beer stays cool) with the AHB logo and most probably your AHB handle on them with 10% (so I am making nothing) going to AHB as a fund raiser.

I can organise it if you guys are interested and let me know.

Hey GMK
I'll be supplying the jpg but in relation to the tankards the logo has to be redone for any type of engraving
let me know either way
Franko

You know I hate to disappoint but here's version 3 AHB logo with mashpaddles on the barrel

Franko

AHBlogov3.jpg

I dunno if I misread somewhere. But I thought being a polo they would be embroidered. If GMK will do a polo for similar price, with similar donation to AHB I'll go with him.

Don't wanna be a prick about this whole thing, but that's how I feel.

I guess that means my votes of t-shirt, tan, green and original design are null now.

I like V3 logo.
I would have thought the logo had too much detail to work well in embroidery.
I am not in the tshirt promo game, so could be wrong. :huh:

Why Dont we do Polos with V3.(without the web address)
10% to AHB
10% to Red cross fire relief fund

I will have two in a green

And people wonder why the AHB Merchandising hasn't happened before ? :rolleyes:

Such a good idea. many other non-profit community groups engage in selfless fundraising, so why not AHB members ?

A note on the embroidery. You may notice that embroidery work these days seems to be different to the old-school needle work, its more like a patch thats somehow embeddded into the fabric. My place of employ (sports industry) recently got a whole bunch of polos in for staff, athletes & fans, and the 'embroidered' patch doesnt wear too well after a couple of washes, it's almost like it shrinks (and that's in a cold wash) and subsequently has a 'rippled/wavy' look to it. So if the embroidery path is taken, it may be worth scoring a one-off sample, and put it through the wash a number of times - otherwise I can see a whole of of bitching going on from buyers if it screws up.

You know I hate to disappoint but here's version 3 AHB logo with mashpaddles on the barrel

Franko

Just to create more confusion & delay the shirts even further - LOL.

Unless AHB is changing to one of the new designs i really can't see the point in even putting up new options.... It's an AHB shirt & should stick with the AHB logo!!!

Cheers Ross

Edit: Lets get it closed & the shirts ordered before the organisers decide they've had enough & drop it.

OK, there's a few things that I need to say, and then hopefully things can go forwards with no problems.

First, regarding the embroiding. I am unsure why there are members who believed that polos will be embroidered. My OP stated that the shirts will be printed, and that's the stance that I have taken at all times. At no point have I alluded, hinted or stated that embroiding will be going ahead. If you are upset by this, then I'm sorry, but this is the best that I can do.

Secondly, I've tried to make the deliberation process for the shirts to be as transparent as possible. Several members through PM at the beginning encouraged me to just say 'This is the shirt, this is the colour, this is the design, how many do you want?'. While I am fully aware that I cannot please 'all the people, all the time', I thought that this process will serve as a feedback process (such as the surprise I had to the preference of the forum for polos) and bring people's attention to the buy.

GMK- it appears that you are attempting to set up a parallel buy for embroidered polos, and I am unsure as to why this is a wise course of action. Having two shirt buys at the same time will fracture potential purchases, and in practise make the two buys appear to be competing with each other. I am not accusing you of doing this intentionally, though that will be the logical end that will be reached when there are two buys from two people in the same state selling virtually identical products. I fully encourage you to set up bulk buys, it's a fantastic thing to do- I took part in the bulk buys that you set up a few years ago- it's always great to have more AHB merch. However, if you were to put the time and effort into setting one up, wouldn't it be better if it were a different product? There seems to be string interest in the tankards (I'm certainly interested), and setting up a bulk buy of that would be fantastic. If taht were the case, everything will be simple, and the biggest winner will be the forum.

*sigh*

Now, if there are no further objections to me doing this bulk buy, then I am still willing to do it. On Sunday I will ask the mods to close this and get on with the ordering phase.

Hear, hear.

I am keen to get involved & buy some shirts if someone could;
1. Paraphrase WTF has been decided
2. Give me an idea of the chest measurements so I can specify a size with some degree of confidence.

Cheers

Paul

I am keen to get involved & buy some shirts if someone could;
1. Paraphrase WTF has been decided
2. Give me an idea of the chest measurements so I can specify a size with some degree of confidence.

Cheers

Paul

1- Green Polo with (it seems so far) the AHB logo on it
2- Here are the sizes, when the ordering thread is started, they will be in the OP-

The measurement is HALF CHEST in cm (ie double it for round the chest, otherwise armpit to armpit.)
S - 52
M - 55
L - 58
XL - 62
2XL - 65
3XL - 71
5XL - 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back